Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Can I Study Computer Science With This Kind Of Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study Computer Science With This Kind Of Result? (2104 Views)

12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science / Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study Computer Science With This Kind Of Result? by wis292(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
I wrote waec gce this year i checked my result and this is what my result was like...
ECONOMICS C5
GEOGRAPHY C5
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C6
MATHEMATICS E8
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE E8
BIOLOGY E8
CHEMISTRY D7
PHYSICS C5
TECHNICAL DRAWING F9.
And i want to study computer science can i use this result??
Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Kind Of Result? by PROVERBZ(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
STORY 4 THE GODZ
weac and jamb forms ar still on sale go gt urz b4 its to late grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Kind Of Result? by feran15(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
wis292:
I wrote waec gce this year i checked my result and this is what my result was like...
ECONOMICS C5
GEOGRAPHY C5
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C6
MATHEMATICS E8
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE E8
BIOLOGY E8
CHEMISTRY D7
PHYSICS C5
TECHNICAL DRAWING F9.
And i want to study computer science can i use this result??
You cant enter with that result.

1 Like

Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Kind Of Result? by wis292(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
feran15:

You cant enter with that result.
which course can the result go for??
Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Kind Of Result? by feran15(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
wis292:
which course can the result go for??

With an E8 in maths, probably nothing

1 Like

Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Kind Of Result? by Donpizzle(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
course?? tailoring and shoe making technology

1 Like

Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Kind Of Result? by Johndave25: 2:11pm On Jan 23
Can I study Computer science with these results
MATHS-C5
ENG-D7
CHEM-F9
CIVIC-C6
PHY-E8
MARKETING-C6
BIO-D7
IGBO-C6
AGRIC-E8

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Highest Paying Schools In Lagos (pics) / A Uniben Student Sleeping Outside In The Cold All In The Name Of Studying. / Check This Style Of Cheap Housing Which Ends Up Prettier Than Regular Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.