Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Invest In The Publishing Of A Book A Hungry Market And High ROI. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Invest In The Publishing Of A Book A Hungry Market And High ROI. (905 Views)

Sponsorship Needed For Book Publishing Of Chemistry Textbook / Original And High Quality Children Shoes @wholesale prices / Low And High Voltage Electrical Cables. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In The Publishing Of A Book A Hungry Market And High ROI. by TheCode(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hello,

Compliments of the season. I hope you are enjoying your holidays.

I am going to be succinct with this. I have a great idea about a book, an educational book. It has a proven target market, and I have confirmed the market again by carrying out a survey.

I have amassed all the materials/resources needed to produce this book, but I am short on finance. I need a partner who would help fund the book production. All you have to do is invest.

If you are interested, willing and ready, please contact me with @gmail.com

Cheers.
Re: Invest In The Publishing Of A Book A Hungry Market And High ROI. by TheCode(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
If you need additional information, just send me a mail; but only for serious people who are ready to do business with me, please.
Re: Invest In The Publishing Of A Book A Hungry Market And High ROI. by TheCode(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2015
No guts, no glory.
Re: Invest In The Publishing Of A Book A Hungry Market And High ROI. by TheCode(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
This could be the dying minute opportunity of the year.
Re: Invest In The Publishing Of A Book A Hungry Market And High ROI. by TheCode(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ginger Sellers Needed / RCCG Convention Customized Wristband (resellers Needed) / Large Quantity Of Scrap Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.