Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Toothache Wan Kill Me!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toothache Wan Kill Me!! (714 Views)

Don't Remove Your Teeth; 100% Natural Cure 4 Toothache Problem(Akokoro) In 5Days / Have You Ever Experienced Chronic Toothache? What Did You Do? / Share Your Toothache Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toothache Wan Kill Me!! by Dayo55: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hi, I use Mansard insurance and I need any one in the house to recommend a dental clinic around Ikeja I can go to for extraction of a decayed tooth tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: Toothache Wan Kill Me!! by domopps(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Talk to a Doctor now.....

Cheeeers
Re: Toothache Wan Kill Me!! by ednut1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin HMO tins

1 Like

Re: Toothache Wan Kill Me!! by Dayo55: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
ednut1:
grin HMO tins

How does this help? angry
Re: Toothache Wan Kill Me!! by ednut1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dayo55:

How does this help? angry
call mansard na. They wud direct u
Re: Toothache Wan Kill Me!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
No need dear, going to dentist will result removing the tooth, but we the help of Jim teeth dental powder it will get rid of what is inside ur tooth that is causing the pain, how to use Jim teeth dental powder dip a small amount of cotton wool into the powder and put to affected part of the teeth hold it the for 2min, if if there is any bacteria or living germs causing the pain u will definitely see it own the surface of the wool. The products is in nationwide Call 08144758217 how to get it.

Re: Toothache Wan Kill Me!! by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Chei ya
Dayo55:
Hi, I use Mansard insurance and I need any one in the house to recommend a dental clinic around Ikeja I can go to for extraction of a decayed tooth tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: Toothache Wan Kill Me!! by Drguide: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2017
You better see doctor before it is too late for you

How To Get Eliminate Dandruff Naturally – No Price

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Sleep Deprivation / Impending Disaster And Collapse Of Government Hospitals / Disgusting Food Processing & Confectionary Industries In Kano By Lebanese Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.