Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? (9733 Views)

Wedding Planning And Decoration / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by vanillaz: 1:11pm On May 06, 2010
lol,
why nopt plan your wedding with www.namywedding.com to cut down excesses?
goto www.namywedding.co/planning-tools/new
good luck
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by Flakky26(f): 1:28pm On May 13, 2010
@ poster,
               Just be patient with her,I am sure that she is overwhelmed with all the stress of the wedding preparations and the marriage ahead,but don't fail to let her know that there is a need for you guys to be prudent in your spending,so that you will have something to fall back on after the wedding,this is very important,
               I wish you all the best
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by mafolayomi(f): 4:53pm On May 13, 2010
@ d last poster gbam. @ poster, ar u sure she is not misquoting u? pls still try and explain what u meant to her by telling her to let u know how she has bin spending d money, so u can be carried along. its not a bad thing atall, afterall, my fiance always demands for how i spend my own salary not to now talk of the money given to me by him, and i dont feel bad about it it atall,infact, that makes me to be more careful with d way i spend and which i feel is a good thing.

pls dont listen to those dat ar already advising u to call it quit, it has not gotten to dat atall.

If her family is saying u ar not fast enough, maybe dey want u guys to be faster dan how u ar now so they can start preparing demselves, because dats is d case in my own family's situation cos dey ar complaining too (we ar preparing for our wedding too).

Pls take it easy it is way too early for u guys to start having issues smiley
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by jot01(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2010
@ Poster( Husband to be) One thing you need to know and understand is " What will happen after the wedding and what will my financial situation be.
A Good Wife should understand and think along with husband, not just to show off for wedding and start drinking Gari and epaa. Remember when she will be pregnant and when she will deliver bby,lot of money are still gonna be spent.

I am very sure this same lady doesn't work and all she rely on his your Income. Men should not show there wife every source of Income am sure that is what she has calculated on.

Spending 2.5m on a wedding without a House or Flat of your own is Bullshit" Only a good one if you have Built or Buy your own Property and not paying rents.

Just think twice and pray to God for Wisdom. Your wife to be is not showing good example. its not too late ooo.

Cheers
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by vanillaz: 3:53pm On May 17, 2010
hi,
problem solved , vist and plan your wedding on www.namywedding.com/planning-tools it will automatically break down your budget.
you can also contact affordable vendors within 2.5m
cheers
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by jonina: 12:33am On May 24, 2010
are you in abuja, we can assist in reducing your expenses as we plan your wedding. our vendors work with your budget and are dependable. pls call us on 08034032068, 08081369722, Jonina event / wedding planners
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by jonina: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
if you are planning a wedding in abuja pls use selcah event planners. they did my wedding and i had a stress free event, i did not have the usual wahala many brides go through as this lady was very efficient and detailed, her no is 08081369722. i recommend her to those in abuja
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by ebony4life(f): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2011

Bracelet
@poster
Are u sure you are getting married to the right person?

I agree with the above quote
Cos issues like this should have been detected and dealt with in courtship [that's if you courted anyways] If she's reluctant in being accountable now, when will she she start being accountable, hope that's not a RED LIGHT? We should learn to cut our coat according to our cloth!
After a 45mins ceremony and 2hrs [max] reception 2.5m is gone! no house rent there o!

Be guided o!
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by orekinky: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2011
CALL ON US TODAY,
DECORWORLD EVENT PLANNERS.

We supply the following.
- BRIDAL CHAIRs
- CAKE STAND / ARC
- RIBBONS, BALLONS
- BACKDROPS, FLOWER STAND
- AISLE STAND/ RUG
- WALKWAY RUG e.t.c

WE AS WELL PLAN AND MANAGE ANY EVENT.
CALL ON US TODAY (Consultation is FREE).
NO 8, SHOP F, Ponle Street, off Miccom Bust-top,
Egbeda,
Lagos.
08036214650, 08098235275.
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by vanillaz: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2011
ermm,

what kind off wedding dyu want to have.
celeb own abi,
any which way goto www.namywedding.com/advice or visit their planning tools.

all da best
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by Memorazzi: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2012
Avoid future wedding palavers. Get married with less than a million naira; capture and preserve those cherished memories with less than N50,000. For further enquiries, please inbox: info@memorazzi.com or call: 08182883218, 08033113225.
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by marocious(f): 2:36am On Jul 10, 2013
Na wa for dat ur wife to be oh, bros nor vex, i realy wish she could see all these comments, whats the problem with girls gosh! bros if u nor fit talk sense into her head, den maybe u 2 should try seeing a counselor, her been influenced by her friends n family is a dangerous sign, n for her to tink u'll b a dictator? bros watch it oh, always remember that after the wedding comes the marriage, how e go kon b den? Be prayerful dats d major tin. The lord is ur strength!
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by williamedet: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER@IAMU_WILLIAMS

Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by chosenpraise(f): 2:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Now open!!!
Bride of the year store opens in a grand style.
*Wedding gowns
*Bouquets and buttonaires
*Jackets and Veils
*Bridal Beads
*Reception dresses
*Aso oke
*Souvenirs etc
We cater for your bridal needs @ a stop.
The first 10 brides in September gets a free bouquet,handfan and buttonaire.
Call 0806266441 for more enquiries.
Call/WhatsApp 08030625817 to checkout our available designs and book an appointment
Visit us @ Omorilewa Shopping Complex Opp Uncle Joe, Mokola, Ibadan.
Re: Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? by Bellamakeovers(f): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
If you are in Abuja and need a professional makeup artist .Our services are;
 Make over ( bridal, Photo-shoot, events, fashion/runway)
 Gele tying
 Fixing of false lashes
 Sales of makeup products
 Training

Facebook page: Bella makeovers
Email: Bellamakeoverabj@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Ideas Of Wedding Gifts To Buy With A Budget Of 5-10k / Jara Sales Extravaganza: Unwrapping The Spectacular 3CHUB Black Friday Promotion / Gospel Sensation SINACH wedding pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.