Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] (3444 Views)

Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by lilyminey: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
So what exactly is she wearing? guys is the right? would you consider taking her out like this?

more photos : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/can-you-allow-your-fiance-dress-like.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by neheholmes(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
God deliver guys frm ENDTIME fiance
FTC..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by Aremu01(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
HELL NO
Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by kokoA(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
God save me from Karashika embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by JOKLEVIZ(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
No wonder billy graham said "if God did not judge d U.S then he is need to apologise to sodom and gormora" buh I think is not just the U.S buh dis entire generation

Wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by powerfulsettingz: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
If this is ur fiance then you must be run away mad fellow
Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by drizslim(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oluwa Abeg shine ur light make I no go jam the ones wey dey fly for night undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by Olasco93: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2015
In as much as the ladies dress to look more beautiful, i think there should be some traces of Respect, Dignity and Decency to it.
How i wish she could see, accept and endorse the 'Helpful' advice(s) some of us have for her and adhere to them.
Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by Donald3d(m): 1:07am On Dec 28, 2015
She has too much ice block nylon in her house so she decided to use it to make cloth, nonsense girl !!!!!, I will take her for deliverance instantly , she even looks like alika ( I think dat is lizard in igbo) ,I dey try learn igbo and hausa ,I don no yoruba , ONE NIGERIA !!!!! Compliments People !!!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by Camellia(f): 1:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Ah ah..what is dis one?...c how she is shining her teeth for her mind she don nack latest.... Mumu is regressing to d primitive years
Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by foyeks2001(f): 1:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Chai vaseline crew....food don done 4 una
Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by Jaymima(f): 2:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Gone are the days when we use the phrase: little is left to the Imagination. smh
Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by Elparaiso(m): 4:13am On Dec 28, 2015
drizslim:
Oluwa Abeg shine ur light make I no go jam the ones wey dey fly for night undecided
Na real KARSHIKA
Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by jeffizy(m): 5:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Is she from the Zulu tribe? angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by dayyan(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2015
#iranu#
Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by centiaswt(f): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2015
#Nay
Re: Can You Allow Your Fiance Dress Like This To A Night Party With You ? [PHOTOS] by hatux: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Is she from Zulu tribe in south Africa?

(1) (Reply)

Dad Is Taken To Jail After Seeing THIS In Daughter’s Bedroom / See The Face Of A Frustrated Wife Oh!! What A Pity!!! / 9-years Old Segun-wire Who Wishes To Be A Yahoo Boy Releases A Music Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.