Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) (1917 Views)

Children Express Themselves With Capri-sonne Emoji Pouches / Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
All,

Recently bought a terrible batch of CS from a very reputable supermarket in VI.

The packs are swollen with evidence of microbial fermentation. The packs that have burst open smell similar to palmwine.

NAFDAC and other regulatory agencies need to look into this. It's not just to be collecting bribes and looking the other way.

MissyB3
tjskii
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) by dkronicle(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmm dis is getting serious o
Re: Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) by akashi01(m): 4:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Sue the fvck outta those bloody retardents

Dumping fake products in Nigeria is now the new thing...Taste this same product in another country like US and know the difference in taste,wetin we do this people now? angry sad

CC Lalasticlala
Re: Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) by Mariecakes(f): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2015
akashi01:
Sue the fvck outta those bloody retardents
Dumping fake products in Nigeria is now the new thing...Taste this same product in another country like US and know the difference in taste,wetin we do this people now? angry sad
CC Lalasticlala
We have been buying alot of fake things in this country until you see they original, you wont know its fake.. I got something like this last week for children's xmas party in large quantity ...I also found out days ago that I have been drinking fake Lipton tea...
Re: Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) by bigcil2(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2016
Why is this not on the FrontPage angry angry angry angry
Re: Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) by FaustinaChichi: 12:06pm On May 23, 2016
I really need to speak to the poster, please if you know him/her please tell them to contact me, Nigeria is not a dumping ground and it is about time Nigerians stop getting sick or dieing for someone else's ignorance, mistake or greed. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH ME AND LET US SAVED THE LIVES OF OUR PEOPLE.(fustieorazu@gmail.com ) ....also if anyone sees bad product or services please do contact me it is high time big and small companies become accountable. Good product or no product.

(1) (Reply)

My Kunu Is Too Thick - Help Me / Egusi Soup Taste Better Than Efo Riro / Your Akara(beans Cake) & Moi-moi, Made Easier Wit My Beans Flour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.