Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) (4071 Views)

How Men Drink Away Their Future / Photo: How Ladies Get Pregnant By Accident! / (PHOTO) How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by free2blast(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
See the difference: How men see themselves in the mirror vs how Women see themselves in the mirror

Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by ladyF(f): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol the female own is quite true grin We always feel fatter than we truly are, even the *teeny gbeku* will be complaining that they are fat.

We are all beautifully and wonderfully made kiss

3 Likes

Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
hehehehe grin grin
Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by Spanner4(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan oo

See that broomstick gal daydreaming,imagining herself to be fat.

Ladies wahala no be today from time immemorial
Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by omokoladele(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
hehehehehe grin grin grin

fault of the opposite sex

ladies want men with 6packs thereby making men WISH anytime they look at the mirror grin

[size=15pt]I love my 1pack[/size]
Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by greatness22(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
....We all look, but see differently. Lolzz, mr.Six packs
Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by acenazt: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol na so ohh
Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by free2blast(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
ladyF:
Lol the female own is quite true grin We always feel fatter than we truly are, even the *teeny gbeku* will be complaining that they are fat.

We are all beautifully and wonderfully made kiss
"Teeny Gbeku" grin But to be sincere, a larger percentage of ladies nowadays always wants to get a lil fat..its like the in thing. I mean it kinds of make them feel like a big girl.
Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by ladyF(f): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
free2blast:
"Teeny Gbeku" grin But to be sincere, a larger percentage of ladies nowadays always wants to get a lil fat..its like the in thing. I mean it kinds of make them feel like a big girl.
ahh not true o.... shocked

We want to remain slim grin
Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by Donniefred(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol . . .

I'm a victim of the men's pic! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by JehanEddy07(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by free2blast(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
ladyF:

ahh not true o.... shocked

We want to remain slim grin
Are you sure...most girls I know are suddenly becoming fat for no reason. It comes with the backside thing. grin cool
Re: Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) by boboLIL(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lols.... That G too get hope oh... See nyash...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches And Their Amazing Sign Post And Program Themes / Who Is Your Nairaland Buddie ? / What Shall You Be Remembered For As A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.