Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Men Drink Away Their Future - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Men Drink Away Their Future (37410 Views)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Why do soo many Nigerian girls smoke and drink these days??? / You Will Never Want To Drink Coca - Cola Again After Seeing This ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Men Drink Away Their Future by scofieldsimba(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2016
A bottle of beer sells for N180 at a local joint (N500 upwards in clubs and hotels). If U drink an average of five bottles a day @ N180 that makes it 35 bottles a week. In a year dat makes it 1820 bottles amounting to N327,600
Just imagine folks drinking for 30yrs.. that'll amount to N9.8million.

Men have drank bungalows, duplexes & estates!!!
Save a future. Share this message on your wall.
MANY MEN HAVE DRANK THEIR FUTURE.

142 Likes 38 Shares

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Airforce1(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2016
stop been stingy to yourself Op

I'm not saying you should blow your money at once on alcohol..
twice or thrice in a week take alcohol .
It's good for your body.

It won't stop you from buying house at banana island trust me.

211 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by gabinogem(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Some are happier, safer, high spirited with the bottles... But OP, that can't stop a man who's destined to be wealthy.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by DesChyko: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2016
True, but not realistic.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by idupaul: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2016
scofieldsimba:
A bottle of beer sells for N180 at a local joint (N500 upwards in clubs and hotels). If U drink an average of five bottles a day @ N180 that makes it 35 bottles a week. In a year dat makes it 1820 bottles amounting to N327,600

How many duplexes does ur grandad and dad have now

240 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Kayendy(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Total nonsense... there r pple who don't drink yet they can't pay for a full flat while others club everyday and u still see them building 4 storey buildings.... one tin must chop man money, if u don't drink or smoke, woman go collect am or sickness, family problems.. some pple r destined to be rich no matter Hw lazy they work

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by myfantasies(f): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Kayendy:
Total nonsense... there r pple who don't drink yet they can't pay for a full flat while others club everyday and u still see them building 4 storey buildings.... one tin must chop man money, if u don't drink or smoke, woman go collect am or sickness, family problems.. some pple r destined to be rich no matter Hw lazy they work
True talk

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by SmartMugu: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2016
DesChyko:
True, but not realistic.
It's realistic. Some people would drink that 1820 bottles in two weeks sef.

5 Likes

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by flokii: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2016
scofieldsimba:

Ok... so you who do not drink..

how many bungalows or duplexes can you boast of..

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by wizard007(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Lmao, senseless post, maybe you don't know alcohol is a beverage and when you say men have drank their future it's more or less saying drinking Milo and co is waste of funds too.

Your thinking is obviously shallow about what you term as achievement, your type can't eat balanced diet, wear good clothes, rent lovely apartment, use good phones e.t.c. The moments you are able to acquire a land in the country side and struggle to build a room on it, you become the richest man in the world, does owning a hut gives one pass card to heaven.

Grab yourself bro.

NB 80 percent of the world's richest drinks and smoke.

31 Likes

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by scofieldsimba(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2016
The original message is hidden in the post.
Am sorry if u can't see it..

3 Likes

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by scofieldsimba(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2016
wizard007:
Lmao, senseless post, maybe you don't know alcohol is a beverage and when you say men have drank their future it's more or less saying drinking Milo and co is waste of funds too.

Your thinking is obviously shallow about what you term as achievement, your type can't eat balanced diet, wear good clothes, rent lovely apartment, use good phones e.t.c. The moments you are able to acquire a land in the country side and struggle to build a room on it, you become the richest man in the world, does owning a hut gives one pass card to heaven.

Grab yourself bro.

Bros you see me for your dream? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by scofieldsimba(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2016
The point is if you have such money to spend on drinks on a daily basis, why not think of something else.. . I never see where dem give certificate of drinking sirmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Swizdoe(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2016
idupaul:

How many duplexes does ur grandad and dad have now

grin grin grin
Are you insinuating that they were e drunkards angry

4 Likes

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2016
scofieldsimba:

Do you drink?

No?

So, where is your 9.8 million naira duplex

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Omololu007(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Taiye4Christ:

Do you drink?

No?

So, where is your 9.8 million naira duplex
nice question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by scofieldsimba(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2016
I need a wider view. Mynd44, lalasticlala come o..
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by sunsewa: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2016
hustle well,pay ur first fruit and tithe,pray God favours smiles on u,be a giver,drink ur booze cos ideas mostly come when boozing,but don"t forget to save.booze can"t hinder duplex,but the rest above can hinder duplex.

5 Likes

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by tuniski: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2016
wizard007:

Grab yourself bro.

two MOET for you jor. It is a shallow mind and a poor one at that that reasons like the @Op!

5 Likes

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by cutetopsey(f): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by benjaminben(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wast of money
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by myners007: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op, your write up depicts high level of ignorance. Imagine 9.8 million in 30 yrs. Did you measure the utility /pleasure these men derive from the consumption of that quantity of beer and compare it to the amount they paid for it.
Please before you come up with any topic to be featured on FP of Nairaland, verify your report before posting because many enlightened personality are members as well.The utils derived from the consumption of of a bottle of beer is higher that the N180 that was paid for it. The only issue is that as more bottles of beer is consumed(5 & above) the marginal utility will diminish(state of drunkeness) which should not be encouraged.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by yungest(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
and so
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by DONSMITH123(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
iranu
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Exponental(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
that's a token for 30yrs. that is far less than cost of making some women's wardrobe in a year.

Op... abeg, pls speak well about your life. routine expenses will always be in human being's lives.
900/day, when tfare in Lagos is more than 1000/day for many.

1 Like

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by plainmirror(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
ABV!
Sometimes when I recall the quantity of alcohol that I have consumed, I feel ashamed and remorseful. But then I remember the brewery workers. undecided
If I don't drink, they might be put out of work and their dreams and aspirations shattered. shocked
Then I say to my humble self, 'is it not better to keep drinking and see them achieve their desires than to be selfish and worry about my liver'. grin tongue

Hero mmanyam! cheesy
Oooohmpa!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by holluwai(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Story
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by chinchum(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
D grin grin Those that are drinkards, can they show the bungalows and dupexes they now own for not drinking.
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by abokiigbo: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please one good kwesion for the OP. I guess you and several million others don't drink. Please can you show evidence of this savings in cash? Tankque!

1 Like

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by wendixx(f): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
hmmmm..

Nice deduction @ Op. And you begin to ask the question, "What utility is derived from drinking such alcohol?" You'll realize that all is vanity upon vanity.

After getting drunk, you fall asleep and it all ends in the toilet and iff unlucky, in the gutter. So gross. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by iphanyiuma(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Me: Op do you drink?? Op: no Me: oya show me your bungalow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Put Out Fire From Gas Cylinder/Burner (Video) / Two Mermaid Found In Pool Of President Jacob Zuma Homestead (pics) / Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.