Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) (41722 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / What Message Are They Trying To Pass Across? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Why are you always sad?

Does it have anything to do with Eckankar?

U don't wanna know bro. By the way where be your area for IB? I dey ring road
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Chuukwudi(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2015
BeClever:
This exactly what Nigeria look like now.

Change the topic to '' A perfect picture of Nigeria'

God bless you.
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2015
sorom4:
That car is synonymous to the way Buhari has grounded our economy which was once the greatest in Africa and 26th around the globe. The economy don breakdown but he still dey push am to vanish

buhari grounded your economy

I know where you can purchase a brand new common sense o.

1 Like

Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Btoyob(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by dljbd1(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2015
ladyF:
Sadly, a lot of us have this same myopic way of thinking. We fail to see the real problem. cry
#deepword cry
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by kings09(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2015
He'll fire ke! Even devil go blame u com reject u on top
boboLIL:
If this kinda motor hits u,, omo na straight hellfire,,,
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by babafirst(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2015
BeClever:
This exactly what Nigeria look like now.

Change the topic to '' A perfect picture of Nigeria'
Yes ohhh after all the parts up to the wiper have been canibalised by GEJ administration.Those logs of wood behind happen to be the burden placed on the economy by using public funds to fund political parties,private pockets,private tv stations,jeunkoku(chop and quench)traditional rulers,ekpas and spiritual purposes in the GEJ era.But Nigeria will come out fine with PMB in charge.
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by femex12: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Fixing the truck
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Sirpluv: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Sirpluv: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
[qoute] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin [/qoute]
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by TheFilmmaker: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

U don't wanna know bro. By the way where be your area for IB? I dey ring road

I honestly want to know. I dey Iwo Road. You wan buy me beer?

Let's talk on WhatsApp.
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Tonason: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Looking for souls to lead to hell fire.
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by omoyemirally(f): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
sorom4:
That car is synonymous to the way Buhari has grounded our economy which was once the greatest in Africa and 26th around the globe. The economy don breakdown but he still dey push am to vanish
see u. Try as much as possible to be realistic. D picture perfectly depicts how Jonathan and our past leaders have destroyed d economy and Buhari being d mechanic is trying to fix it. May God help buhari. God bless Nigeria.
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

I honestly want to know. I dey Iwo Road. You wan buy me beer?

Let's talk on WhatsApp.

Beer for where Baby oku meji
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by forexbinary: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
boboLIL:
If this kinda motor hits u,, omo na straight hellfire,,,

Which Hell fire? shocked shocked

Even devil sef go reject the person embarassed embarassed

DAt car alone na HELL, small matches e go cathc FIRE
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by forexbinary: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided

Na Eckankar U dey go?

Oluwa meerem ebere shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
forexbinary:

Na Eckankar U dey go?

Oluwa meerem ebere shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes what's bad in it
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by sorom4: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ioannes:

buhari grounded your economy

I know where you can purchase a brand new common sense o.
i noticed that you don't have sense either. Go and purchase one at Yabaleft before promo runs down
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by sorom4: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
omoyemirally:
see u. Try as much as possible to be realistic. D picture perfectly depicts how Jonathan and our past leaders have destroyed d economy and Buhari being d mechanic is trying to fix it. May God help buhari. God bless Nigeria.
It's a big lie. You are the only one that don't want to embrace the reality what is happening in Naija now. We all know that things were partially going well before May 29 but an sin competent hand came and scattered everything that we are enjoying like he also did in the 80s
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by TheFilmmaker: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

Beer for where Baby oku meji

If na baby Oku, let's go there.
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by opius: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vehicle of course...
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

If na baby Oku, let's go there.

Send ya whatsApp no
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by TheFilmmaker: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

Send ya whatsApp no
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
sorom4:
i noticed that you don't have sense either. Go and purchase one at Yabaleft before promo runs down

run along now and don't bother me with your stvpidity. no time for imbeciles.
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by destiny121: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
ladyF:
Sadly, a lot of us have this same myopic way of thinking. We fail to see the real problem. cry
which is what
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Graccccccccy(f): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
twoondei:
So long as it is still performing purpose, it must be fixed.
You must be an Economist. wink
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by sorom4: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ioannes:

run along now and don't bother me with your stvpidity. no time for imbeciles.
I can see that your life is so miserable. Please don't infect me with it. It's your cross to carry. Ewu Gambia
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
sorom4:

I can see that your life is so miserable. Please don't infect me with it. It's your cross to carry. Ewu Gambia

no, my life's not miserable. everybody can't be like you. now get lost will you.
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by sorom4: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ioannes:

no, my life's not miserable. everybody can't be like you. now get lost will you.

May Amadioha strike you dead if you quote me again
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
sorom4:

May Amadioha strike you dead if you quote me again
MUMU. tell him to hurry up, am waiting. eranko sha. mad people just full here.
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by hikmojj(m): 1:38am On Dec 29, 2015
they are trying to fix Nigeria.
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by ADULTBASE(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bro pls kindly navigate to:
http://soluwapblinks.wapka.mobi/forum2_theme_112229560.xhtml&tema=19&get-tema=19http://soluwapblinks.wapka.mobi/profile/forum2_theme_112229560.xhtml?tema=156

Go down and you will see something like subscribe to our channel stuff,how can i add that to mediapace too?
Sirpluv:
[qoute] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin [/qoute]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Applying For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (Pics) / Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) / When Your Mother Buys You A Made-In-Naija Toy --- LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.