Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) (41718 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / What Message Are They Trying To Pass Across? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Sirpluv: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Bro pls kindly navigate to:
http://soluwapblinks.wapka.mobi/forum2_theme_112229560.xhtml&tema=19&get-tema=19http://soluwapblinks.wapka.mobi/profile/forum2_theme_112229560.xhtml?tema=156

Go down and you will see something like subscribe to our channel stuff,how can i add that to mediapace too?
I've seen it, that one on that site is a copied one, it isnt even working...
naijaloaded uses it too, but naijaloaded's own is genuine, it costs a lot to set that up, its what we call shortcode, it costs over 20k to set that up..though u will earn more than the 20k 3 months after the setup.. .
drop me a mail lets discuss more on that
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by ADULTBASE(m): 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ok bro,will send the email. But I don't thin Naijaloaded has it,only naij.com i can see using the working one.
Or did you mean phone number dropping stuff they use?
Sirpluv:

I've seen it, that one on that site is a copied one, it isnt even working...
naijaloaded uses it too, but naijaloaded's own is genuine, it costs a lot to set that up, its what we call shortcode, it costs over 20k to set that up..though u will earn more than the 20k 3 months after the setup.. .
drop me a mail lets discuss more on that
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Sirpluv: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Ok bro,will send the email. But I don't thin Naijaloaded has it,only naij.com i can see using the working one.
Or did you mean phone number dropping stuff they use?
Sorry i didnt check naijaloaded recently,
Maybe it has been removed, and i cant even find naij.com own's
sorry for not replying ur mails, was kinda busy diz festive period, happy new year bro.....
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by ADULTBASE(m): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Same to you Sir!
Pls check your email now.
This year will be our year of testimony and enjoyment.
Naij.com does it than anyone else,they even spam your email with it. Re check
Sirpluv:

Sorry i didnt check naijaloaded recently,
Maybe it has been removed, and i cant even find naij.com own's
sorry for not replying ur mails, was kinda busy diz festive period, happy new year bro.....
Re: What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 31, 2019
From this day on I shall be known as Bob. For Bob is a good name and I am good. But if you want you can just call me Sally. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Use cooking Pot As Helmet While Riding on A Motorcycle {pic} / Applying For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (Pics) / Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.