Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

When She Insists On Following You Home To Meet Your Parents (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When She Insists On Following You Home To Meet Your Parents (photo) (1038 Views)

When Your Village Witches Are Following You To The City By Force(pic) / When Your Village People Are Following You / When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Insists On Following You Home To Meet Your Parents (photo) by simonlee(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fine boys like me (winks) always have one girl breathing down our necks to go see my parents. Well, all I have to do is show her this picture, saying it's the only Road to where my parents live.....

Re: When She Insists On Following You Home To Meet Your Parents (photo) by ladyF(f): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol. We will pass the road like that. No excuse for you grin

Anything for le boo kiss
Re: When She Insists On Following You Home To Meet Your Parents (photo) by gynny(f): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
lol..
Re: When She Insists On Following You Home To Meet Your Parents (photo) by Millz404(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Shebi no be motor d pass am so...

(1) (Reply)

Joke- Operation No Carryover / One Word For This Source Of Water.... ( Photo ) / Modeling Or Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.