Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? (579 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora And Drug Trafficking -the Causes,d Effects & The Solutions / Pls I Need Advive And Suggestion Pls Help Save Me From Sucidal Loneliness / Causes Of Loneliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? by GoodSamaritan: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Can anyone tell us the causes of loneliness and how to come out of it. Am so lonely
Re: What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? by GoodSamaritan: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2015
I knew nobody will respond promptly because it is not a romantic topic. Hmmmm
Re: What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? by GoodSamaritan: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2015
JohnnyNY:
What kinda loneliness is it romantic loneliness or joblessness? cry

Are u ok?
Re: What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 28, 2015
GoodSamaritan:

Are u ok?

Ask ur sorry a$$
Re: What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? by odaniel1(m): 2:10am On Dec 28, 2015
My way of killing Loneliness & her ever deadly twin, boredom? 1. FIFA 15
2. Soapy! (aka "playin d strings" aka "gboncha" aka "milking"wink
Tens fr Lizzunin...cheers
Re: What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? by GoodSamaritan: 6:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Thanks jare. That's a mature answer

odaniel1:
My way of killing Loneliness & her ever deadly twin, boredom?
1. FIFA 15

2. Soapy! (aka "playin d strings" aka "gboncha" aka "milking"wink

Tens fr Lizzunin...cheers
Re: What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? by mekaboy(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2015
This question carries how many marks.?
Re: What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? by Seyibabalola(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2015
Even me. Loneliness is my every day food. Am tired of it. I guess it's because of lack of friends who really care about us, who share the same minds with us and have some values that can add to us, rather than reducing us. If one has such friends, one will not feel insecure to visit them and kill off the loneliness, and they too will not feel lazy or insecure or selfish to chat up with one or visit one when it's right to do so.
Re: What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? by GoodSamaritan: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Seyibabalola:
Even me. Loneliness is my every day food. Am tired of it. I guess it's because of lack of friends who really care about us, who share the same minds with us and have some values that can add to us, rather than reducing us. If one has such friends, one will not feel insecure to visit them and kill off the loneliness, and they too will not feel lazy or insecure or selfish to chat up with one or visit one when it's right to do so.

true friends are scarce. They stick to u whether things are good or bad. Very very rare these days

1 Like

Re: What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? by Seyibabalola(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
GoodSamaritan:

true friends are scarce. They stick to u whether things are good or bad. Very very rare these days

that's the issue. True friends are scarce.

(1) (Reply)

How The Guys I Met On Twitter R@péd Me Mercilessly / Oil Clocks Best Day In 7 Years On OPEC Hopea. Sells USD33.9 / How To Hit Frontpage In February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.