Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Causes Of Loneliness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Causes Of Loneliness (284 Views)

Pls I Need Advive And Suggestion Pls Help Save Me From Sucidal Loneliness / Dealing With Loneliness.. / What Are The Causes Of Loneliness & The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Loneliness by Seyibabalola(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
CAUSES OF LONELINESS: I guess it's because of lack of friends who really care about you, who share the same minds with you and have some values that can add to you, rather than reducing you. If one has such friends, one will not feel insecure to visit them or chat up with them and kill off the loneliness, and they too will not feel lazy or insecure or selfish to chat up with one or visit one when it's right to do so. A true Christian who cannot find a true Christian like him to make friend will be forced or tempted to be in wrong companies or go where he is not supposed to go or engage in immoral sexual activities to kill off the loneliness. At times, you withdraw from chating up with certain people, because they too don't do same. They always expect you to chat up first, and then you fall back on loneliness.

(1) (Reply)

Extroverted New Year Resolution. / Doorways. / Opinion: Dear Buhari, Last Time I Checked, You’re Still The Minster Of Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.