Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer (652 Views)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / 10 Reason Why People Join Business Networking Event / Best Nigerian Social Networking Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer by akenzuaII(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2009
I am currently in Lagos for a short business trip, I know a lot of Nairalanders are based around these parts - Is there a way that we can organise a social/networking event - strictly professional mind you.

Its a stab in the dark but it will definitely be worth it professionally - imagine getting that business card that leads to that valuable contract,

Any takers?

I promise to buy the first round if the numbers are considerable enough.   grin

(where is the right place to put this notice?)
Re: Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer by JJYOU: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2009
can i ask why you use a revered name like Akenzua II as your online identity pls?
Re: Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer by akenzuaII(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2009
I hate sharing information in the webspace - but I do have a good reason, He is my great-grandfather,
Re: Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer by JJYOU: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
akenzua_II:

I hate sharing information in the webspace - but I do have a good reason, He is my great-grandfather,
i would suggest you get another user name. this is wrong.
Re: Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer by akenzuaII(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
Thank you and I apologise if my user name offended you.

For fear of disrupting this post, can you please send me a PM detailing why I should change it?

I want to reserve this post for a positive event request and if any one out there will be willing to have a social network event.
Re: Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer by tpiah: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
akenzua_II:

good for you. wink

have you done any research on him or is there a website with more info.

i know an Akenzua back home.
Re: Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer by tboyjnr(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
Hmmm, how long are you here for?

I only just got back here, still sorting myself out with phone, car etc lol undecided

and why on earth would to tell someone their username is wrong, , Psheeeewwww,
Re: Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer by dani1luv: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ OP
Do you have to include the word "Beer" in your Subject
undecided
Re: Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer by akenzuaII(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2009
tpiah,

there are numerous sites on the web detailin his (and the plight of the bini people) on the web, i guess what we (as naijas) lack is documented history of our beautiful people to pass to our children,  that got me thinking, maybe its something I should be lookin into

As for how long am here, I am only here until Sunday unfortunately,

Dani1
I guess having spend all my waking hours on a killer proposal, one thing is at the corner of my mind.
cheesy
Re: Impromptu Nairaland Networking Event - Beer by tpiah: 12:47am On Jun 12, 2009
akenzua_II:

tpiah,

there are numerous sites on the web detailin his (and the plight of the bini people) on the web, i guess what we (as naijas) lack is documented history of our beautiful people to pass to our children, that got me thinking, maybe its something I should be lookin into

nice photo here

http://www.dawodu.net/akenz.htm

(1) (Reply)

Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. / For What Reason Would U Love To Turn Back The Hands Of Time? / Deaf From Birth Healed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.