Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Please How Much To Build 4 Bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please How Much To Build 4 Bedroom Flat (562 Views)

Can 3million Naira Build 4 Bed Room Bungalow Up To Roofing And Plastering? / Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot / I Need A Rough Estimate To Build 4 Units Of 2 Bedrooms Flats On A Storey Buildin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much To Build 4 Bedroom Flat by ebijimi7(m): 2:29am On Dec 28, 2015
good day Nl members please I have 3 million in my account and I also have a land around sango area please can this money get me a well developed and cool flat with furnishing please let's rub mind together

1 Like

Re: Please How Much To Build 4 Bedroom Flat by eghosajohnny: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Hello sir,it will go very far but won't complete it and if there's additional 800k to it I wwill handle it for you will all this I will be list for the finishing.

Long span aluminium
Sliding window
China door
Tiles
a master's bdrm with w/c othe rms share a bathrm and toilet
Pvc ceiling
Electricity
Soak away
Painting
Only madam and your rm will have wardrobe
Burglary

All this will be for the finishing with the above additional amount

You can call 07014709098,07031886484, with delivery date of 60days oor less
Re: Please How Much To Build 4 Bedroom Flat by fendorf(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day Nl members please I have 3 million in my account and I also have a land around sango area please can this money get me a well developed and cool flat with furnishing please let's rub mind together
Contact us for Your Granite 07064696356

(1) (Reply)

Get Cheapest Genuine Land With Monthly Installment Of N40,000 – Havilla Gardens / Plot Of Land For Sale At Maryland Mende Lagos 35m Per Plot / Warning! Don't Pay That Rent Or Buy That House Without Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.