Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot (1468 Views)

Cost To Build 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / Can 3million Naira Build 4 Bed Room Bungalow Up To Roofing And Plastering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
I have got 310 sqm plot of land (about half plot) in Lagos.

Can I build a 4 bedroom duplex with a miniflat BQ (attached) and with enough parking space for 3 cars without violating regulatory requirements?
Re: Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2018
52 views and not a single response.
Re: Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2018
olowoba:

Can I build a 4 bedroom duplex with a miniflat BQ (attached) and with enough parking space for 3 cars without violating regulatory requirements?

Where is the plot located?
Can I see the survey plan?
It depends, I have a 4 bedroom duplex with a b.q attached design I did on a 300sqm of land though the setbacks were not what is obtainable but it was not far from it.
Re: Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot by Asgafrealtors: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2018
olowoba:

Ofcus you can if you have got a good architect and engineer...

For Property Development in Lagos, you can contact us at Asgaf Realtors, Km42, Lekki-Epe expressway Oribanwa Ibeju-Lekki Lagos.
09098628043, 08065329702
Re: Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot by Bimpsyyyyy: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
You can buy it on it, you need the service of an architect that has a reasonable sense of space management, not all architect can do that don't be deceived. When you ready, whatsapp me on 07051805606 or mail me on adebimpeakinrinola@gmail.com. I will give you designs and show you where I just finished building on the island. I did two buildings on a plot with different entrances and it was whack.
Re: Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2018
segzy14:

Where is the plot located?
Can I see the survey plan?
It depends, I have a 4 bedroom duplex with a b.q attached design I did on a 300sqm of land though the setbacks were not what is obtainable but it was not far from it.
Unfortunately, I don't have the survey plan with me right now.. Maybe I will send it when I have it.

But it is at Idando, near Chevy view estate.
If I may ask, did you have room for parking space and for how many cars?
Re: Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Bimpsyyyyy:
You can buy it on it, you need the service of an architect that has a reasonable sense of space management, not all architect can do that don't be deceived. When you ready, whatsapp me on 07051805606 or mail me on adebimpeakinrinola@gmail.com. I will give you designs and show you where I just finished building on the island. I did two buildings on a plot with different entrances and it was whack.
Okay. Thanks
Re: Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
olowoba:

Unfortunately, I don't have the survey plan with me right now.. Maybe I will send it when I have it.

But it is at Idando, near Chevy view estate.
If I may ask, did you have room for parking space and for how many cars?

I know there, I live at ajah, I can visit the site then give you designs based on the site.
Can accommodate three cars max.
Re: Can I Build 4 Bedroom Duplex Plus BQ On Half Plot by waldigit: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
olowoba:

You can do it but in Lagos you shall surely violate regulations. If anybody says yes without asking for location and I physical inspection of the site, hmm by their fruit we shall know them

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale: Plot Of Land At Unity Estate, Panaso, Kano. / Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses / Household Items For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.