Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Where Are The Good Nigerian Films - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Are The Good Nigerian Films (698 Views)

Opinion: Nigerian Films Are Getting Better / 8 Most Controversial Nigerian Films Of All Time / Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Good Nigerian Films by Dandy05: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2009
I need suggestions for Nigerian movies to watch.
I am interested in films that are "different" from the ordinary. A picture that is well directed and with cast members that have raw talents. Please include why you think your pick "stands out" from the rest.

Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Where Are The Good Nigerian Films by SeanT21(f): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2009
Faithful Betrayal is a wonderful film.

My Story with Omotola is also beautiful.
Re: Where Are The Good Nigerian Films by Thirdborn: 4:37am On Jun 20, 2009
How awful, how can betrayal be faithful? The name of the movie speaks for itself,

(1) (Reply)

Project Fame West Africa; David On Probation Again. / 5 Ways Your Tv Is Slowly Killing You / Nollywood Named Movie Beyonce Just To Appeal To Westerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.