Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

CREATIVITY: See The Photo Of A Weaved Helicopter. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / CREATIVITY: See The Photo Of A Weaved Helicopter. (785 Views)

See The Photo That Shows Corruption Has Be In Nigeria Since / Describe The Photo Here In Just Two Words. / Caption The Photo Below! Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CREATIVITY: See The Photo Of A Weaved Helicopter. by Arrowman(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Creativity indeed....

Re: CREATIVITY: See The Photo Of A Weaved Helicopter. by simonlee(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2015
grin Air force 1 tinz.
This is awesome any way.
Imagine your 5 year old cousin just light a stick of matches and throw it on the helicopter... I'll just rewind the day!
Re: CREATIVITY: See The Photo Of A Weaved Helicopter. by Arrowman(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
simonlee:
grin Air force 1 tinz.
This is awesome any way.
Imagine your 5 year old cousin just light a stick of matches and throw it on the helicopter... I'll just rewind the day!

ha grin ha grin ha grin that is the beginning of the end. grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Girls That Bleach .. Lol / When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Satisfaction. / The Funniest Thing I Did When I Was A Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.