Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,521 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season (21757 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. / Ten (10) Creative Things To Try This Season (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by Booty4me: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
iceflow14:
How much is the hoverBoared?
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by Funkybabee(f): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=PrinceEvolution post=41421403]who interpreted my comment for u?or did u do it ursef?cuz i am sure is the word penury dat got u so upset..its not an insult,na adjective to describe person..u dull gann my dear..and u lack sense of humor,from ur comment i can tell ur category..all dis rice and beans girls wiv smelling armpits wey dey defy exotic perfumes..no wonder it took u dat bleep long to reply

i can now see you are a stupid boy not a guy see the way u talk to a lady. don't they train you at home at all anyway shaa na tiny intelligent conscience u have and mind you I think they don't normally go to school in your house that's y u said they explain it to u and also am not a dullard like u that will keep na gere enule for you to reply me say anything u wish to say this the last mssg I will reply I don't get time for rubbish....keep barging my dog

odunnm ofeke.......,
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=Funkybabee post=41422178][/quote]compose ursef and write properly...am I suppoz to use a translator before I can comprehend u?or u typing in ur language?u called ursef lady?..now I feel sorry for u and myself cuz it shows u were hurt..sorry but next time don't be too quick to insulting people u don't know..am not guy nor a boy..and neither are u a lady..ladies presents themselves with milkness and eloquence..something u lack and if u continue like dis u avnt seen the last of a show of shame...amend ur ways my dear and it shall be well with you..go back to my first comment enhance ur calm..and u will find ur mistake therein...u just want to insult ad show u av a big mouth ..forgetting d fact dat d same canoe dat ferried Adamu ferried sule..
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by Omotaday(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Atmmachine:
If you have a boyfriend.
Just buy him an Issey Miyeki perfume or Unforgivable by Sean John.

If he don't love you for the rest of his life, call me a liar
guy how much is the perfume? and where can i get it?
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by Omotayor123(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
butanep:

Lolz. I can't fit laugh.

When it comes to sharing now, you now know men are superior. Women will always be women.

I beg to disagree. You are not single. They said no lady is single.
I was just asking you a question

shocked shocked
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by butanep(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

I was just asking you a question

shocked shocked

I pray you get engage come 2016.

If not that I have 5 girlfriends and planing to reduce it to 2 come 2016 so I marry 1 come 2017.

I would have apply.
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by Omotayor123(f): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
butanep:

I pray you get engage come 2016.

If not that I have 5 girlfriends and planing to reduce it to 2 come 2016 so I marry 1 come 2017.

I would have apply.
I like your honestycheesy ... No vacancy anyway tongue
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by NovusHomo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
sahara15:

It’s Christmas, season of love and exchange of gifts. It is a time we can find ourselves stuck trying to figure out the perfect gift to give our loved ones. Where you searching for something luxurious for the classy man? Below are 10 luxury accessory gift ideas you can get your hubby, brother, dad, nephew….

5. Brogue Shoes

Brogues are somewhat the shoe trend of 2015. There’s something very appealing about a fine pair of brogues. Brogues are most commonly found in one of four toe cap styles (full or “wingtip”, semi-, quarter and longwing) and four closure styles (Oxford, Derby, ghillie, and monk) (Wikipedia). They are sleek and versatile, easily go with a work suit and can still slay on a casual jeans or chinos. its makes a good foundation for a modern man’s wardrobe.

4. Adidas Originals ‘Santiago’ Metallic Accent Watch

This Adidas watch just gives a retro-inspired bold and comfortable look with its silicone strap. It comes in distinct styles and cases; but typically features in a 42mm case, buckle closure, three-hand quartz movement and mineral crystal face.

3. Hoverboard

Big boy toy, the self-balancing two wheeled board popularly referred to as a Hoverboard is popular among music artistes, actors, athletes, rich kids and young people in general. It is a rechargeable battery-powered vehicle which typically appears in two wheels arranged side by side and joined by two small platforms. The hoverboard has been a very popular high end toy/accessory in 2015, it is controlled by the rider’s feet standing on the built-in spinning sensor pads.

2. Beats by Dre Studio Headphones

Beats by Dre headphones are virtually the most popular headphones that give you top quality sound. They come in variations of models, colors and cases but the Studio headset stands out. With beautiful aesthetics as well as top quality sound engineering, the Studio headset will give you a listening experience of your favorite music the way they should be heard.

Luxury designer, Alexander Wang partnered with beats by dre to produce a limited line of Studio headsets that stand out. They come in embossed glossy stingray case with a zipper and clip.

1. Apple Ipad Air 2

The 2015 Ipad Air 2 is a king among tablets, highly rated with its innovative features and savvy architecture. The tablet promises a beautiful experience for almost any tech enthusiast. Perfect for reading, viewing and writing, it can also be used with detachable physical keyboards almost equaling it to a mini-laptop.

SOURCE

Nairaland ladies, over to you. . . Which one are you getting him? Enough of handkerchief and boxers, right? grin

Cc; lalasticlala

Wow, these are considered luxury items in Naija?!. Hoverboards are for teenagers; and by the way, they are being recalled for some safety issues. Sorry "big boys", didn't mean to bust your bubble grin
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by NovusHomo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:
sad FORTUNATELY FOR ME, I DON'T HAVE A LOVED ONE NOR EXPERIENCED THE WORD LOVE IN YEARS undecided I HATE EVERY ONE AROUND ME INCLUDING FRIENDS, FAMILIES AND NEIGHBOURS . ALWAYS SAD sad angry

Are you serious? I hope not.
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by prejulsuc(f): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
donestk:
Expecting dis tins frm a naija babe is like waiting for a ship in an airport
hahaha you are right.Before a naija babe buy this kind of this things for his guy,you go know say the dudu na pay master.
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by butanep(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

I like your honestycheesy ... No vacancy anyway tongue

Vacancy kor... Space nii

I create vacancy if I wish...but I am planing to reduce my play boi skills come 2016.
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by Curlygirl(f): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
smiley Aww.. How cute! end time wishes!!! Dream on dear boos! grin

Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by Atmmachine(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Omotaday:
I live in USA and i but them on Amazon or Ebayy.
But i searched online on where i can buy it in Nigeria, I saw it on Jumai but i don't know if it's the original one
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by Atmmachine(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Omotaday:

Amazon or eBay.
If you live in Nigeria, you can get it on Jumai, but i don't know if they sell the original in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season by Omotaday(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Atmmachine:

I live in USA and i but them on Amazon or Ebayy.
But i searched online on where i can buy it in Nigeria, I saw it on Jumai but i don't know if it's the original one
ok i will check it out

How To Turn Your Photo Into A Cartoon Using Your Android Phone / Crazy Bills Everywhere Despite No Regular Power Supply / A Mentally Unstable Woman On Abeokuta Expressway