Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) (30468 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration / Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by danidee10(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sunnycliff:
This is wickedness but to every cause their is an equal and opposite reaction

What if this was the opposite reaction of something the man did
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by drizslim(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
But why expose his butt

So sad embarassed
end time booking
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
danidee10:

What if this was the opposite reaction of something the man did
My statement is a double edged sword if you can think through
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
kamokaze10:

Are u dis daftm...dey shud rescue someone who's already dead....the best they can do his inform the appropriate quarters....NPF and has for the dead dieing on boxing day is nt gud oh buh RIP sha

Bro, me I no understand you o.

Where did you read that the man was dead?

It's reported that he bled much before he was taking away so how does that translate to "..and he died"?

Even if he died, what attempt was made to save his life? None cause if any was made he'd have died on a hospital bed or at least, in a vehicle being rushed to the hospital.

Nothing in this bare butted pic suggests an attempt was made early enough to save him.

To think that you even started your response with an insult, I give up!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:
This is serious

But whosoever that took that pix should have focused more on his face for proper identification and not on his unclad butts

Who identifies a man by his butts

Pathetic generation
you are wrong, the snapper should have focused on how to get the poor man a quick medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
lofty900:
hehehe, or is it ur anus that should be inserted with broom ?

It should be yours, it should be more elastic cos you're a man cheesy
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by francizy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Is he the one that took the pix

That guy was design to be a computer program operating on pentium 1 OS but a virus hit his CPU (brain) and he lost it..
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:
This is serious

But whosoever that took that pix should have focused more on his face for proper identification and not on his unclad butts

Pathetic generation
dis ur comment gat me laughing out so loud ateeeyuuuuu.. may b d photographer is an ass-man..
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Galacious1:
I can only e-fight.

I remember when me and my friend wanted to form student-bad-boys those days. After insulting and threatening the conductor that we won't pay. The guy asked the driver to stop the bus. The bus was stopped and the conductor with his deadly sharp eyes saw two broken bottles and picked them up.

I sharperly changed my tone. "Bros no vex with just dey play". I quickly brought out cash and didn't even ask for change. The other passengers couldn't stop laughing.

Main reason why I still look cute

And alive too. grin
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by dollarathe(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
I don't get the pain in some pipuls ass...Nigeria is a zoo !!! we ve heard you...please say something reasonable on the forum or is it a must you show your bitterness everywhere you go ?.
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Galacious1: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Orikinla:

And alive too. grin
abi na
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Why did this man take his own naked yansh picture
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by systemz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
CharlesPhc:
What's seriously going on with our young men of this generation?

Someone is on the floor in pain and you guys are busy taking pix to post online...!!!

Have we become so callous? What has happened to 'Save a life first' campaign?
smh vigorously...!!!
See talk!!!
So one should not make a report because another is dead?
With social media now journalism isn't restricted to only professionals.
Bury dis una 9ja low mentality s..t.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
In BIAFRA DEPUTY DIRECTOR's VOICE(UCHE MEFOR):::::::contradicted country ruling by hypocrite called buhari.
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ginaz:

It should be yours, it should be more elastic cos you're a man cheesy
lol
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Rhemmymatician(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Someone is on the floor in pain and you guys are busy taking pix to post online...!!!

Have we become so callous? [b]What has happened to 'Save a life first' campaign?

smh vigorously...!!!
[/b]
There's no such thing as bolded above, there never was, unless things there won't be
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by mindtricks: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
CharlesPhc:

smh vigorously...!!!

The pic might be part of info needed to report the incidence while efforts to help him still continue.

It just might be.

Pics might help incase there is need for such evidence.
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
bros stop dat vigorous shaking ooo...na migrane u take dey play so..upon all dis nja wahala..maybe u try slow motion shaking like indian films own..
CharlesPhc:

smh vigorously...!!!
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by abiolaadew(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
God!
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by ajealadick(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Did the knife used in stabbing him remove his pens?
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Dignity12clems: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bad guy full this country
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
I passed there yesterday.
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by CharlesPhc: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
kamokaze10:
Are u dis daftm...dey shud rescue someone who's already dead....the best they can do his inform the appropriate quarters....NPF and has for the dead dieing on boxing day is nt gud oh buh RIP sha

This happened at Cele bus-stop, at Akowonjo road, Egbeda, yesterday. He was stabbed in front of a house during a fight. And bled so much before he was taken away..

@Kamokaze10, you probably could be one of those guys taking pix, perhaps the one with hand in pocket.

How did the op know the details if he wasn't there to witness what transpired and you guys left the victim on the floor in pain?

Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by CharlesPhc: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rhemmymatician:

There's no such thing as bolded above, there never was, unless things there won't be

Pls which sch did you attend? You mean they didn’t tell you about First Aid?
You could fit into the Bible story of the Good Samaritan as some of those who didn't see any reason to save a life
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
CharlesPhc:

smh vigorously...!!!

That's why I hate lagos, cold hearted beings
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by solotutu(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:
This is serious

Pathetic generation

we in one of the most unique countries that can never be duplicated or exist in millionnn years..! D person taking d picture sef no fit go near U never can tell what any body there could do...if U touch him or go near and that's when police show up Na U dem go Hol to explain wet in sup.. angry
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by segebase(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cute ass
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 2:31am On Dec 29, 2015
Ginaz:
Who took this pix should have his anus inserted with broom angry
*staring @ u*
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 2:32am On Dec 29, 2015
danidee10:
Why is his yansh open na
We opened it so he wld recover sharply!
Re: Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) by arnold123: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
auntysimbiat:

This happened at Cele bus-stop, at Akowonjo road, Egbeda, yesterday. He was stabbed in front of a house during a fight. And bled so much before he was taken away..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-mN6YFelGLEI/VoEHUYwsWbI/AAAAAAAHzw8/mBGEoNU7hCY/s400/2.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/photos-man-stabbed-at-cele-bus-stop.html
nigeria is like a zoo, wild animals full am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend / Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos / South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.