Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom (41188 Views)

Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by dre11(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
A pastor who impregnated his church member and tried to procure abortion for her has been made to marry her corpse.

A supposed man of God in a community in Eket Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, identified as Pastor Augustine Mendie , is in deep trouble as he was made to marry the corpse of a female church member he had impregnated and tried to procure an abortion for.

According to the reports, the pastor who is the General Overseer of a pentecostal church in the area and married with children, is a randy man who slept with many ladies in his church, both married and single till he got his fingers burnt.

The lady who became his albatross, according to the information, was the praise and worship leader of the church but also pastor's secret lover. No one in the church knew what was going on between them until the lady got pregnant and informed the pastor. The man who did not want to shoulder the responsibilities, decided to procure an abortion for her. Unknown to him, the lady had confided in her friend about the development.

In the process of the abortion, the pregnant lady lost her life. When the bubble burst and the friend told the family of the late woman that the pastor was responsible, all hell was let loose.

He initially tried to deny responsibility but after he was threatened with the community's deity, he agreed that he was actually the one responsible.

To appease the gods, he was made to marry the corpse of the woman the traditional way.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/ungodly-servant-pastor-marries-corpse-of-church-member-he-impregnated-in-akwa-ibom-id4502132.html

lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Khd95(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pastor wey dey fear village deitygrin

END TIME PASTOR

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
wtf!
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by ijustdey: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
According to the reports, the pastor who is the General Overseer of a pentecostal church in the area and married with children, is a randy man who slept with many ladies in his church, both married and single till he got his fingers burnt.

some people just use the Pastor appellation to deceive some gullible girls and women into sex....

when someone ask for sex to solve your problems...... know that he his just fulfilling his lustful desire

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by ronald4lif(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
With the existing religious over-zealousness in Nigeria becoming a pastor and designating oneself a man of God seems to be the easiest way to attract gullible ladies.

The sustained untold hardship caused by visionless and callous leaders has over the years had it toll on the mental proficiency of a lot of Nigerians so much that they know longer think and have a deep assessment of whatever any pastor say but would briskly oblige them.

As a pastor in Nigeria, I can just wake up and tell a gullible follower that his/her poor uncle in the village is responsible for their life predicament and without thinking they would make enmity with the poor man.

I can tell that your best friend is responsible for your inability to make significant progress in life and viola best friends becomes enemies.

These bandits who parade themselves as men of God are the number one problem in the country, even ahead of the larceny politicians. For a better and productive society Nigerian Christians must learn not to absolve whatever these thieves in the pulpit say and make an independent assessment of their deceptive sermon.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by MARKone(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sheep in wolves clothing. And some people will be calling him "Daddy Go" while he bangs their wives and daughters. These daily news about randy and diabolical men of God? is not encouraging at all.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by tempest01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pastor better resign your position and seek forgiveness from God.

Also seek deliverance because apart from being a vessel of the devil, you don marry darkness put for body so.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by DGD1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
what has this world turned to?
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Chidoks(f): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
I just don't understand why people go to church to mess their lives,bring shame to Christianity when infact,they are not Christians.
Most of the self acclaimed pastors/prophets are demonized dubious characters who ordained themselves out of poverty,laziness and(or) joblessness
That's why I mind my business in church, afterall, na me know wetin carry me come.
Some folkscan seek for pastors' notice e! If mosquito bites them,they will run to pastor. if their soup get burnt,they run to pastor .Some of them see their pastors on a daily basis
And trust those fake pastors,the moment you start frequenting their place na so prophesy go de land!
What does such pastor teach his congregation?Imagine this pastor laying hands on you...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Joel3(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
this sound are they fear idols but not God they claimed to served, I keep saying it if there are people who don't fear and has no regards for God are pastors. because if they actually believed what they read in the Bible they won't misbehave.

now he went ahead to marry ancestors.
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by ijustdey: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/28/pastor-allegedly-marries-corpse-of-church-member-he-impregnated-in-akwa-ibom/

Pastor allegedly marries corpse of church member he impregnated in Akwa Ibom

cc lalasticlala does it not deserve a FP... #justasking
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by logothinker(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
horrible!
[size=16pt]
Get your company a cutom well designed logo ?-Whatsapp08062691462-for my works
[/size]
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by eleojo23: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
I do not blame these fake pastors. Rather, I blame the Christians who are so gullible.
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by looseweight: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by englishmart(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
congratulations man of demons

1 Like

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Great
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by allanphash7(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tradition is a respeter of no one

Pastor having pre-marital sex and some gullible set of people will still call the i.diot MOG instead do MOD(man of dog)
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
are you a young good looking young man or beautiful young Lady, you wanna hook up with sugar mummies and daddies, sex mate and dating mates... Whatsapp Admin on this number today... or call 08187270961 to get a quick and fast hook ups ..charges applies
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by kennyman2000(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by refiner(f): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
hehhehehe....DAT serve him rite tongue
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by mommysgirl(f): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Disgusting news undecided angry angry
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by ninocia18(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Some people just can't be civilized. How does marrying a corpse solve the problem. Both the man involved, the village and the diety need deliverance. Carry him to the police nah...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by omoijesa(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Stewpid fellow
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by blinxbesty: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by macphilip: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
strange
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
God go punish false prophets in Jesus name
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by passionate88: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Jaycules: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Arooooomeh
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Bimpe29: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Too disgusting and devastating. Praise and worship leader with Pastor in the sinful act
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Chanchit: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Some ladies sha, I won't want to say they are stvpid cos we all have different fantasies,but as long as you are a pastor for my mind I think they should not even fvck sef, abi which kyn wahala be this, person go dey eye babe for church you no go know say one eleribu pastor don dey go to and fro already.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by midecrown(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
The story looks like this mount zion film BLOOD ON THE ALTER asides the marryin corpse stuffs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / My Husband Films Me During Sex, Leaks Video — Woman / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.