Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom (41199 Views)

Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Godmother(f): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Khd95:
Pastor wey dey fear village deitygrin

He knows god is no longer on his side naa so he kukuma respected him.
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Godmother(f): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Khd95:

He knows God is no longer on his side naa so he kukuma respected him.
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by siegfried99(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
End time pastor undecided
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by mideactive: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Stupid idiot!e dey fear deity but e nor fear God
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by francizy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Men of goat everywhere!!! angry
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by zieraw2005(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sugarmummyzone:
are you a young good looking young man or beautiful young Lady, you wanna hook up with sugar mummies and daddies, sex mate and dating mates... Whatsapp Admin on this number today... or call 08187270961 to get a quick and fast hook ups ..charges applies
You will not last in this job. Mark my words. Kindly change your ways now and seek God. Never do this job till we cross over to 2016.

I am not a prophet!
But my spirit just sent you a redemption msg.
God be with you
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by kasheemawo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
What if Nigeria pastors are allowed to marry more than one wife wont this adultery stop? Abi what is essence of one wife and Hundred concubines?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by saintneo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Khd95:

END TIME PASTOR

I pity people that pray with this pastor. Spiritually destroyed, physically incapacitated.
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Obcglobal(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
When it come to sexual issues I keep my hand crossed because nobody is beyond it,s temptation and it will never end until human seize to exist on the face of the earth
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by manny4life(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Galatians 6:7: "Do not be deceived, God is NOT mocked, for whatsoever a man sows, he shall reap" and he'll do so bountifully.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by MPVGoddess: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
With the existing religious over-zealousness in Nigeria becoming a pastor and designating oneself a man of God seems to be the easiest way to attract gullible ladies.

The sustained untold hardship caused by visionless and callous leaders has over the years had it toll on the mental proficiency of a lot of Nigerians so much that they know longer think and have a deep assessment of whatever any pastor say but would briskly oblige them.

As a pastor in Nigeria, I can just wake up and tell a gullible follower that his/her poor uncle in the village is responsible for their life predicament and without thinking they would make enmity with the poor man.

I can tell that your best friend is responsible for your inability to make significant progress in life and viola best friends becomes enemies.

These bandits who parade themselves as men of God are the number one problem in the country, even ahead of the larceny politicians. For a better and productive society Nigerian Christians must learn not to absolve whatever these thieves in the pulpit say and make an independent assessment of their deceptive sermon.

Acts 17:11 as contained in the New International Version reads: "Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."

instead of questioning, they are worshiped

God even allowed Abraham to question him on account of his nephew Lot over the destruction of Sodom

If God allowed himself to be question what of mere man? Just because he carries the tag Man of God, he can no longer be questioned? All he said should be swallowed without scrutiny. Errant nonsense!

So sad, God never intended it that way!

But you need to see how these MoGs behave if you attempt to ask questions, that is even a sign that there not in fact MoGs!
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by abnsugbe: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
With the existing religious over-zealousness in Nigeria becoming a pastor and designating oneself a man of God seems to be the easiest way to attract gullible ladies.

The sustained untold hardship caused by visionless and callous leaders has over the years had it toll on the mental proficiency of a lot of Nigerians so much that they know longer think and have a deep assessment of whatever any pastor say but would briskly oblige them.

As a pastor in Nigeria, I can just wake up and tell a gullible follower that his/her poor uncle in the village is responsible for their life predicament and without thinking they would make enmity with the poor man.

I can tell that your best friend is responsible for your inability to make significant progress in life and viola best friends becomes enemies.

These bandits who parade themselves as men of God are the number one problem in the country, even ahead of the larceny politicians. For a better and productive society Nigerian Christians must learn not to absolve whatever these thieves in the pulpit say and make an independent assessment of their deceptive sermon.

hmmm u said as a Pastor...Then u must have ur own bad side naa,,...e fit be to finger small children or drink alchol..lozz..na joke oooo
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by ronald4lif(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
MPVGoddess:

Acts 17:11 as contained in the New International Version reads: "Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."

instead of questioning, they are worshiped

God even allowed Abraham to question him on account of his nephew Lot over the destruction of Sodom

If God allowed himself to be question what of mere man? Just because he carries the tag Man of God, he can no longer be questioned? All he said should be swallowed without scrutiny. Errant nonsense!

So sad, God never intended it that way!

But you need to see how these MoGs behave if you attempt to ask questions, that is even a sign that there not in fact MoGs!

Well said. Anyone who doesn't entertain questioning doesn't worth emulation and lacks credibility.

Their gullible sheeple crowd are to blame for not standing up to them and challenge their ways whenever they feel they're misbehaving.
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Harmvirus(f): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
End time pastor. Aru na-emekwa
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by emilyone(f): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
MARKone:
Sheep in wolves clothing. And some people will be calling him "Daddy Go" while he bangs their wives and daughters. These daily news about randy and diabolical men of God? is not encouraging at all.
LOLc@ "Daddy Go" grin
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Whymee: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chidoks:
I just don't understand why people go to church to mess their lives,bring shame to Christianity when infact,they are not Christians.
Most of the self acclaimed pastors/prophets are demonized dubious characters who ordained themselves out of poverty,laziness and(or) joblessness
That's why I mind my business in church, afterall, na me know wetin carry me come.
Some folkscan seek for pastors' notice e! If mosquito bites them,they will run to pastor. if their soup get burnt,they run to pastor .Some of them see their pastors on a daily basis
And trust those fake pastors,the moment you start frequenting their place na so prophesy go de land!
What does such pastor teach his congregation?Imagine this pastor laying hands on you...

Just as some people unleash terror and claim they are Muslims, but they are not Muslims. Nobody blames Christianity for their act, but in other tread Islam is being blame for action of those who claim to be Muslim.

They should be tagged satanic sect.
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Chidoks(f): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Whymee:

Just as some people unleash terror and claim they are Muslims, but they are not Muslims. Nobody blames Christianity for their act, but in other tread Islam is being blame for action of those who claim to be Muslim.

They should be tagged satanic sect.

I feel you.
those characters from whatever side are agents or darkness...
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by ceejay80s(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
So pastor no know 6th commandment "thou shall not kill" ? And went ahead to kill the baby, anybody wey go preach to me in 2016 thunder wey no get brother go fire am, all these pastors are rubbish
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pastor again
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by sammysammy111(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
pishure or I don't belif it
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by 4lorunsho(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
ijustdey:

some people just use the Pastor appellation to deceive some gullible girls and women into sex....

when someone ask for sex to solve your problems...... know that he his just fulfilling his lustful desire
u know Nigerians are so carried of this religion stuff dat anybody can decieve them ; they are to seek the face of their GOD deligently #peace
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
ijustdey:

some people just use the Pastor appellation to deceive some gullible girls and women into sex....

They will never learn

when someone ask for sex to solve your problems...... know that he his just fulfilling his lustful desire
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by tolzy90(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
MARKone:
Sheep in wolves clothing. And some people will be calling him "Daddy Go" while he bangs their wives and daughters. These daily news about randy and diabolical men of God? is not encouraging at all.
'Sheep in wolves clothing' like seriously? shocked
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by sdeensquare(m): 3:20am On Dec 29, 2015
congrat. happy married death! [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by baby124: 3:51am On Dec 29, 2015
Alatenuje, long throat pastor. Bush meat must catch the hunter one day. Very good for him. They should add 50 strokes of pankere to the punishment.
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by opius: 3:58am On Dec 29, 2015
grin ;DHappy married life Oga PASTOR ;Happy married life Oga PASTOR
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by opius: 3:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Happy married life Oga PASTOR...
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by tpiar: 4:28am On Dec 29, 2015
na today?

there was a similar topic a while back about this practice. Its the custom in places.
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by CandyBar: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2015
after he was threatened with the community's deity, he agreed

When the priest disobeys the God of gods, he becomes prey to the god of men.
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by vicfajeze: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2015
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A WHOLE G.O OF A CHURCH TO FALL INTO SUCH TEMPTATION?ANYWAYS,THATS MAN FOR YOU'.AWON ISE ARA NFARA HAN.
Re: Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom by thorpido(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2015
kasheemawo:
What if Nigeria pastors are allowed to marry more than one wife wont this adultery stop? Abi what is essence of one wife and Hundred concubines?
Is it every man/pastor that is keeping concubines?
God didn't say man should marry 3 or 4 wives.It's the lust of men that brought that about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage? / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.