Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 (4339 Views)

Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies / Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter / Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by misspetite(f): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-XcgL3oa4atI/VoE8vsCRBFI/AAAAAAACfUs/GPZhAJLN1p8/s1600/basket-mouth1.png[/img]
It all started like this..Last night at Olamide's OLIC 2 concert,Basketmouth who was hosting threw jabs at Freeze Cool Fm..Basketmouth came on stage and said something like(Not accurate quotes but I recall because itwas epic)

"Where is Freeze? Freeze,where you dey?(searching the crowd) Oh you dey here? I heard your wife beat you today is that true ?"That Freeze sef, make I make you popular small as no body know you.I hear say you talk about me outside "..He said alot more I can't recall..

As if that wasn't enough,comedian Buchi who is also a very close friend of Basketmouth came on stage after Basketmouth also threw jibes at Freeze ...He said something like

"Why Basketmouth dey yab Freeze? Freeze na very good guy ..Najust say he stingy..Kai,he stingy ohh.If he drink beer,he no dey gree piss..Infact, he dey price gala..Infact,why Basketmouthgodey yab Freeze,people no even know who he be sef..

Well, most people in the crowd felt there was more to the jokes..It appeared Basketmouth and Buchi heard something about Freeze they weren't pleased with..The jokes was obviously got to Freeze..who took to instagram to slam Basketmouth,Basket also replied

[img]http://4.bp..com/-F972M5zvjKc/VoE8I38A0RI/AAAAAAACfUU/lgfm-_Zkpt0/s1600/rsz_12untitled.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/--hZKw_BIWXs/VoE7d2X8fgI/AAAAAAACfUM/V0EMD5b2xB4/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-H4pWNQR1lHU/VoE8hzyAMHI/AAAAAAACfUk/ADjdzRTOdUE/s1600/rsz_3untitled.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-kzN0gvmmiy0/VoFDg8gJACI/AAAAAAACfU8/KH2zJQf4DD0/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2015/12/beef-alert-freeze-slams-basketmouth.html
Re: The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by Dsrooftiles: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ok
Re: The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by drnairalov: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
good 4 both sad
Re: The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by aalangel(f): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Truth be said, Basketmouth wasn't really funny last night.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by doyinisaac(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
The annoying thing is that you will see their fans carrying the matter on their head even more than the two people fighting,,...jobless fans
Re: The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
But why fridge and basket go dey get misunderstanding?
Re: The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by doyinisaac(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
mvalentine:
But why fridge and basket go dey get misunderstanding?
because fridge is not functioning properly due to power supply and putting food items inside a basket and keeping it inside the fridge when there is no light for past three days will damage the food items...so that is why fridge and basket are having misunderstanding.....fridge ko microwave ni

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by Dinocarex(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Two grown ups acting like kids!!!
Sort this thing once and for all at Teslim Balogun Boxing Hall!!!
No be by mouth abegi!!!!
Do it the Man's way!!
Re: The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by obinnashady(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lol.....no problem,make una dey talk am with mouth,make una no shoot each other o!
Re: The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by Drahmah: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
If that's really how it all started, then Basket is dead wrong to even reply him on instagram. You cannot keep taking jabs at people in the name of 'comedy, people have feelings, damn it. I do not blame freeze at all, he's human, he's right to react.

Is it me tho or Basketmouth is starting to seem proud and arrogant? The things fame and fortune do to men. Smh. And he actually bragged with his fans... How shallow! See how he's burning bridges, forgetting that tomorrow, he might have to use the same route.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
doyinisaac:
because fridge is not functioning properly due to power supply and putting food items inside a basket and keeping it inside the fridge when there is no light for past three days will damage the food items...so that is why fridge and basket are having misunderstanding.....fridge ko microwave ni
lol
Re: The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2 by baralatie(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ouch!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nancy Isime & Her Blonde Hair Dazzles In New Photos / Pics: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Big Boobs / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.