Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Uti's Marriage, Nollywood Actress Sleeping With Oil Mogul & More Gossips [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti's Marriage, Nollywood Actress Sleeping With Oil Mogul & More Gossips [PICS] (1260 Views)

Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen / Elsie Okpocha Gossips Too Much - TunezMediaBlog (Photos) / Meet Rosaline Meure, The Actress Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh’s Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti's Marriage, Nollywood Actress Sleeping With Oil Mogul & More Gossips [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Before you read… It’s your fault if you listen and believe gossips… Why can’t you mind your own business Sef…

Buh did you hear that fine boy from BBA turn showhost Uti is getting married …the gist is spicy hot and its beloved that the wedding plans have been concluded and the dreadlocks dude will be walking down the Aisle early next year… What his surname again Sef…

I also heard from one source …one popular nollywood Chik with the name Ike who has been forming celibate for her fans saying that she has never had sex in the past one year has been giving her kitty kat to one oil mogul who is the owner of Dec Oil and Gas and also the director at C&I leasing..hmm. Problem is that the man family has caught her and they are about to leak her dirty deeds in the public… Hmm.. They have warned her an even sent her gist to one popular blogger who opened her Yansh days ago…hmm

Laura, the younger sister of one big blogger in Nigeria has opened her own blog too oh… She wants to compete with her sister who is staying at one fruity island in Lagos… someone should tell her to stay in her lane

Wait.. Reports first said she was preggy before the wedding that was why it was rushed …hian!! Another one now is saying she is preggy again and the husband who is the boss of one of Naija top record label will be announcing it too. To be Frank I hope it’s a boy.

Ok this one sounds old, but I hear one gist that Aunty Caro that’s forming Billionaire wife and used to act film slapped one Danielle Allen babe for sleeping with her Boo. It was reported that Aunty Caro slappef her face publicly at a salon… This gist leaked after Danielle caught her ex husband chilling with the notorious Matharoo sisters at a popular hotel recently.. One of the Matharoo sister was even spotted at OLIC2… She was the one with the Spilling Boobs photo .. See below …

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41612

Re: Uti's Marriage, Nollywood Actress Sleeping With Oil Mogul & More Gossips [PICS] by Nellybank(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sorry I don't belive in gossips. Thanks
Re: Uti's Marriage, Nollywood Actress Sleeping With Oil Mogul & More Gossips [PICS] by obinnashady(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Who ask u?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Selfie Shoe Instead Of Selfie Stick Interesting And Innovative / What Kept Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Marriage Intact? / How to become the youngest blogger in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.