Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How To Become A Professional Dancer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Professional Dancer (1306 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Professional Dancer by Dovent: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2009
Please can somebody advice me on how to become a professional dancer, I dont know any dancing school around. I am a graduate, I just love to be one.
Re: How To Become A Professional Dancer by DAANIK: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2009
Before I can answer your question, I'll like to know your present location, what you studied in the university, your age and sex. We can move from here.
Re: How To Become A Professional Dancer by Dovent: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2009
I am 28yrs lady, I have B Sc Bus Admin, I love dancing, people say I can dance but am not a professional dancer. I live around Egbeda.
Re: How To Become A Professional Dancer by Ejadamen(f): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2009
DAANIK:

Before I can answer your question, I'll like to know your present location, what you studied in the university, your age and sex. We can move from here.
What does that have to do with anything?
Re: How To Become A Professional Dancer by DAANIK: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2009
why I asked about the age, sex and course of study is simply because dancing has to do with age. At 28yrs, you might not be that flexible again. Even if you are, for how long will you continue as a dancer? The other thing is that if you are a lady, I expect you to probably go into singing or acting. It will help you have a focus and settle down if u are not yet married. Course of study could also be a drive to entertainment. All the best!
Re: How To Become A Professional Dancer by Ejadamen(f): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2009
What about those of us who just want to learn dancing?  undecided
Re: How To Become A Professional Dancer by emmy4naira(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2009
pls l want to learn how to dance as well, so where do l start from pls

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!!! A Confused Teenager!!!!! / Tally.erp9 Pos Software / TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.