Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

ACCA Students, Let's Meet Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ACCA Students, Let's Meet Here (1310 Views)

ACCA Students: How Was Your December Diet Results / Lawyers And Law Students, Let's Meet Here. / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACCA Students, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Let we ACCA students use this forum to discuss issues relating to the ACCA certification. Let's talk about our success stories and the challenges we has encountered so far. We can talk about our study plans. We will use this medium to revise for our exams. We can also get reading partners (study buddies) thru this forum. Can't wait to be chartered!
Re: ACCA Students, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
You don't need to spend your hard earned money to purchase BPP books anymore.
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com today, and you will be glad you did. You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for ACCA free!!!!
We would love to include you in the list of our satisfied customers if you give us the chance.

www.ng-books..com
Re: ACCA Students, Let's Meet Here by kristein(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
sureguy02:
Let we ACCA students use this forum to discuss issues relating to the ACCA certification. Let's talk about our success stories and the challenges we has encountered so far. We can talk about our study plans. We will use this medium to revise for our exams. We can also get reading partners (study buddies) thru this forum. Can't wait to be chartered!
hello sureguy! I am also an accounting student at nnamdi azikwe university,awka...I will like us to chatt privately,I wana get info on some thing crucial in the said accounting..tnkz for replyin
Re: ACCA Students, Let's Meet Here by dayosaurus(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
sureguy02:

Finally!!. Bro please how did you apply?. I want to apply plus please what are the things we need to know when applying and how much is it?
Re: ACCA Students, Let's Meet Here by kristein(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
dayosaurus:

Finally!!. Bro please how did you apply?. I want to apply plus please what are the things we need to know when applying and how much is it?
which school are you ?
Re: ACCA Students, Let's Meet Here by kristein(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
dayosaurus:

which school are you ? and your level?
Re: ACCA Students, Let's Meet Here by dhameelolar(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
sureguy02:

Who else wrote in the december diet and wt papers

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over $75,000 Per Annum Minimum As An IT Auditor / Executive Cyberschuul / Do You Have Passion For Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.