Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Help Me Mods, Supermods, Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me Mods, Supermods, Seun (391 Views)

Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co / Who Are The Mods on Nairaland? And What's Their Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Mods, Supermods, Seun by ukata16(m): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Please iv sent you emails concerning this title yet I can't get any reply from you.
I need to replace my email address on my profile.
My former email and former username was mistakenly de-activated
I opened a new username with my wife's email address this is because when I tried logging in with my old username the message will be that iv been de-activated
But if I want to change the email address in my current profile the message will be that the email is existing.
Please help out

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know About The New Year / President Buhari And The Dubai Of The Belly / Can't Hold It Any Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.