Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies (30994 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by locosis007(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Its all predictions not prophecy!!.. Prediction is mainly based on quantum of infos gathered[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by mu2sa2: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
funkyibodude:
So God is a Liar then? SMH
These self- proclaimed prophets are adept liars.To cover their lies when their so-called prophecies fail, they say their god decided to change its mind. Bloody liars/fraudsters!
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Assassin419(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
This dude is just another scam, Religion is the biggest scam in the world.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Assassin419(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
mu2sa2:
These self- proclaimed prophets are adept liars.To cover their lies when their so-called prophecies fail, they say their god decided to change its mind. Bloody liars/fraudsters!
His a lying prophet.. Can't he propchy riches for him sel?
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Aystarz: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Psalm18:
You would think with all these misses, he would shut up about predicting 2016.

Mehn it's just madness....lunacy at its peak.
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by phonesNgadgets: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Why is it that these so called prophets don't see any good thing to prophecy? Are they prophets of doom?

There is a religion, where bad prophecies are not told to the concerned, rather the faithful of the religion pray to avert such doom. While they share prophecies of good news to the concerned. Why can't these silly fake prophets follow this part?

The Yorubas will say: Aki gbo aburu lenu abore. ( The chief priest will never interpret bad omen)

Isese lagba!

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Adeoba10(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
funkyibodude:
Typical example of OUR DADDY G. O SAID WE SHOULD NOT AV SEX WITH OUR LEGAL WIFE ON SUNDAY

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Ayatullah(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
@blackfase, may God bless you abundantly for reviewing this fake 'Apostle' prophecies for 2015 and bringing out so clearly his spiritual blindness.

May God open the eyes of his blind followers so that they may abandon him and enter 2016 with the worship of the only one God who grants guidance to those who sincerely follow Him.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by blackfase(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Cheers bru. I got a pathological loathing for fake prophets and prophesies. Its disgusting to say d least...
its all part of their gimmicks playing on our fears and to keep folks in perpetual fear, make them relevant in hope of enlarging their flock of followers cos they know Nigeria has for long been a theater of d absurd and madness. d trick is keep our psyche locked along that lines and make people believe its only prayers and more prayers that we can engage in, thereby more flocks and money for them. see d connect?

Ayatullah:
@blackfase, may God bless you abundantly for reviewing this fake 'Apostle' prophecies for 2015 and bringing out so clearly his spiritual blindness.

May God open the eyes of his blind followers so that they may abandon him and enter 2016 with the worship of the only one God who grants guidance to those who sincerely follow him.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by okitz4(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
wetin concern politics with prayers? why won't d said prophet preach God's given msg....yeye pple
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by mutvy: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Shey una still dey give dis kain people attention? Na wa oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by smartsammie(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
I am not in support of this man ooo. However, we should understand how prophecies work. Sighting King Hezekiah as an example. God told him to prepare his things that he was going to die. Before prophet Isaiah left his place God told him that He has heard his cry and pleas and added 15 more years. Prophecies can be averted but not an avenue for this so called people to extort the masses

Not condemning anybody tho. Touch not my anointed.
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by emaraide: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
fake
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by October1960: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
ALL "prophesies" are fake. Just another means to suck the "religious" mumus of poor African countries dry.
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by macof(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Psalm18:

he wouldn't. expect more "prophecies" come 2016
just like their bible, they make prophecies that only fail

Apostle Sulaiman too is another shameless con man

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by macof(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
There's no pastor in this world that is truthful. they are all liars and they know it

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by October1960: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
The so called men of god and pastors live like corporate CEOs in the UK and USA with money conned from poor Africans. Their children and wives enjoy good lives overseas from conning people in developing countries about a so called after life. They enjoy here on earth while promising a caring father to help the masses. The biggest con for thousands of years. Developed countries have shed the yoke of superstition which religion is just another level of superstition.

macof:
There's no pastor in this world that is truthful. they are all liars and they know it
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Orikinla(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
The answers to the questions on how to know true and fake prophets are in the book on http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-prophet-lied-michael-chima-ekenyerengozi/1118358906?ean=9781300523611
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by ujezeez(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Religion has always been a scam...Thanks goodness my believe in a supreme being is not tied to religion...
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by saintgoogle(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
mytime24:
Izzoki

Shakin my b angry angry bs

Wey the boob
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Mackson01: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fake & guess work.
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by SHAIBULIAR: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
bloody hediots parading themselves as prophets
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by PMONEY6: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
This Man Na Goat!
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Qdubs(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
The second prediction which is that of the presidential election I can partially tell u he got his prediction a bit right, the last statement "At the end of the day, PDP will win the
federal, but the party will crash after the election.” PDP didn't win buh after the election to date that party crashed hopelessly.

And I pray they never rise again! Behold NIGERIANS the EGYPTIANS (PDP) u ve seen for the past 16yrs u shall see them no more!!!!

Now we re going to our canaan Land, a land flowing with milk and honey! My fellow Nigerians soon we shall get there.
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Afritop(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
anyone that makes fake prophecies ought to be arrested
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by malikisah: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2015
These charlatans don't have shame at all
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by SirLewis(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2015
funkyibodude:
I was just glancing through the posts idly till I saw yours. I really wanted to ignore it but the snide inside was too great to bear. I'll be very brief. You're stupidly gullible and there's nothing the good lord can do to help you. Good luck with your life.
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by chacoonder(m): 2:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Psalm18:
Nigerian Pastors have no SHAME.
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by ayojosh2k(m): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2015
This Bros is simply delusional. He needs help.
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Wolfbrother(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2015
blackfase:

*Jonathan would continue to rule till 2019.
On the presidential election, the man of God had this to say about Jonathan: “This election is a lesson for him and there are still lessons for him to learn if he now gets it back. He still needs a lot of prayers. But in the midst of all the ups and downs, he may still have a very slim chance of winning the election. I don’t see any landslide victory at all between him and Buhari. At the end of the day, PDP will win the federal, but the party will crash after the election.”
*Jega will let Nigerians down
*Glory of Lagos APC fading
*Ebola will come back
*Boko Haram will bomb South-west
“I see flames from bombings in several parts of the country, including the South-West and more abduction of school pupils. Efforts should be intensified by security operatives to forestall that. Boko Haram will come up with different strategies to attack the nation.
*Anti-corruption war will backfire

why dont all these guys ever predict anything good/positive tho... also the primate needs better social and political analysts to help with his predictions(prophecies)
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by funkyibodude(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2015
SirLewis:
I was just glancing through the posts idly till I saw yours. I really wanted to ignore it but the snide inside was too great to bear. I'll be very brief. You're stupidly gullible and there's nothing the good lord can do to help you. Good luck with your life.
hey man no need for the insults, I was just being sarcastic to these f.ools that call themselves men of God. All I meant that their predictions all in the name of God is silly. So that is why I said, so God is a lair then? Okay. I don't and never believe in those so called prophecies...
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by funkyibodude(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2015
Adeoba10:

Typical example of OUR DADDY G. O SAID WE SHOULD NOT AV SEX WITH OUR LEGAL WIFE ON SUNDAY
I was just being sarcastic undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda / Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.