Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line (2009 Views)

Palm Oil Production By States In Nigeria / Palm Kernel Oil Production Using Steam Energy As Source Of Power / We Sell Palm Kernel Cake In Large Quantity @26k Per Tonne. PICKUP PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by foodmachinesale(f): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2015
Palm Kernel Oil Production Line
Palm Nut Pretreatment
Palm kernel pre-treatment is indispensable to get pure palm kernel oil; more important, the clean palm kernel is favor to protect oil press and extend its working life.

a.Vibrating screen is used here to sieve sand, stones and other debris; at the same time, magnetic separators are adopted to separate metal debris.
b. A hammer grinder is necessary to break the whole palm kernel into several pieces.
c. The kernel pieces are fed in a roller mill for powder. The palm kernel cake thickness becomes thinner and thinner as it drops from the top to the bottom,about 0.25 to 0.4 mm thick.
d. The kernel flakes are then conveyed to cooking to adjust the moisture content and ensure pure oil.

Palm Kernel Oil Pressing Step
The pretreated palm kernel material is then transfered to the screw oil press for extraction. Equipped with automatic temperature-controlling device and crude oil filter tank, Our integrated screw oil press operates easily and has high oil output. After pressing, the crude palm kernel oil is filtered through the filter cloth and stored in tanks temporarily, when the de-oiled cakes are discharged out. One more thing that the feeder is not just a common feeder but specially designed which ensures the feeding continuously and averagely; thus the pressing process is smooth and efficient.

Palm Kernel Oil Refining
Like other oil seeds refining process, palm kernel oil refinery has to follow four steps which are degumming, neutralization, decoloring and deodorizing.
1. At degumming section, hot water is used here as materials like phospholipids and gums are soluable in oil but not in water.Thus the impurities are separated. Some of them are made into lecithin or added to cakes for flavor. Degumming can improve palm kernel oil edibility and extend storage time.
2. Neutralization is also known as deacidification. Alkali is the main material to neutrulize free fatty acids and convert it to soaps which are removed away under centrifugal force.
3. At the decoloring stage, bleaching earth or clay is added to the crude palm kernel oil and heated. The oil is mixed with bleaching earth and keep the mixing and reaction continuously. After decoloring, the bleached oil should be filtered to remove residues created in this step.
4. Palm kernel oil deodorization is the last but not least stage in oil refinery. The bleached oil is deaerate and heated and deodorized in high pressure. After going through the heat exchanger, the deodorized oil should be cooled and filtered. The free fatty acid is collected as by-products.
5. Palm kernel oil's wide market share in edible oil industry raises an urgent claim on edible oil processing crafts. Although the pressing techniques are close to be mature, we still should pay attention to the advanced techniques and endeavor to offer people purer palm kernel oil.

If need Palm Kernel Oil Production Equipment Line, pls leave your message and e-mail, we will reply you soon. Or pls send your inquiry to E-mail: info@foodmachinesale.com.

1 Share

Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by toviwazon: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Thanks for this. Need more info on this process and will need some equipement frim you.
Thanks for writing me btoviwazon@outlook.com or call me
+22997090494
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by foodmachinesale(f): 3:21am On Jan 04, 2016
thanks for your message. We will contact you soon.
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by milkytins(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Setting up a refinery in Nigeria requires a huge amount of capital. Nothing less than 60M, starting from the building construction. No doubt of getting the money back in a quick time.
Your info can enlighten me better.
My email is: mfayemiwo@gmail.com
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by joehis2013: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice work, this is exactly what i have been looking, i am definitely interested pls contact bularuvz@gmail.com
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by foodmachinesale(f): 2:13am On Jan 26, 2016
@ joehis2013 Thanks for ur message, we will mail u soon.
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by olayemifisayo(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Pls, send me details
Revelationagroprise@yahoo.com
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by Ori12: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pls for God sake kindly send d full details to me,i am seriously interested in this project.
contact me on 08105662667 (call and whatsapp)
my email: omolaoyeo@gmail.com.
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by foodmachinesale(f): 2:25am On Mar 08, 2016
Thanks for your message. we will mail u soon
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by babs1905: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
we appreciate this. but I much is this machine cost? the one we are using here is not that that one.
wattsap 08051055094 mail babsoodua@yahoo.com
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by babs1905: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
we appreciate this. but I much is this machine cost? the one we are using here is not like that one.
wattsap 08051055094 mail babsoodua@yahoo.com
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by danwa25(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice info. Can u mail me garubamohammed25@gmail.com
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by foodmachinesale(f): 2:31am On Mar 11, 2016
thanks for all your interest in our palm kernel processing line, we will mail u and send more details soon.
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by FriendlyDeji: 2:06am On Jul 16, 2017
Pls mail me too on the cost of this complete setup. fabpacemaker@gmail.com
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by foodmachinesale(f): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2017
FriendlyDeji:
Pls mail me too on the cost of this complete setup. fabpacemaker@gmail.com

Sorry for late reply. Lisa will mail you the details with price soon, if you still need.

Best Regards,
Luna
Customer Service Center
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by Atlanticfire: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2020
foodmachinesale:
Palm Kernel Oil Production Line
Palm Nut Pretreatment
Palm kernel pre-treatment is indispensable to get pure palm kernel oil; more important, the clean palm kernel is favor to protect oil press and extend its working life.

a.Vibrating screen is used here to sieve sand, stones and other debris; at the same time, magnetic separators are adopted to separate metal debris.
b. A hammer grinder is necessary to break the whole palm kernel into several pieces.
c. The kernel pieces are fed in a roller mill for powder. The palm kernel cake thickness becomes thinner and thinner as it drops from the top to the bottom,about 0.25 to 0.4 mm thick.
d. The kernel flakes are then conveyed to cooking to adjust the moisture content and ensure pure oil.

Palm Kernel Oil Pressing Step
The pretreated palm kernel material is then transfered to the screw oil press for extraction. Equipped with automatic temperature-controlling device and crude oil filter tank, Our integrated screw oil press operates easily and has high oil output. After pressing, the crude palm kernel oil is filtered through the filter cloth and stored in tanks temporarily, when the de-oiled cakes are discharged out. One more thing that the feeder is not just a common feeder but specially designed which ensures the feeding continuously and averagely; thus the pressing process is smooth and efficient.

Palm Kernel Oil Refining
Like other oil seeds refining process, palm kernel oil refinery has to follow four steps which are degumming, neutralization, decoloring and deodorizing.
1. At degumming section, hot water is used here as materials like phospholipids and gums are soluable in oil but not in water.Thus the impurities are separated. Some of them are made into lecithin or added to cakes for flavor. Degumming can improve palm kernel oil edibility and extend storage time.
2. Neutralization is also known as deacidification. Alkali is the main material to neutrulize free fatty acids and convert it to soaps which are removed away under centrifugal force.
3. At the decoloring stage, bleaching earth or clay is added to the crude palm kernel oil and heated. The oil is mixed with bleaching earth and keep the mixing and reaction continuously. After decoloring, the bleached oil should be filtered to remove residues created in this step.
4. Palm kernel oil deodorization is the last but not least stage in oil refinery. The bleached oil is deaerate and heated and deodorized in high pressure. After going through the heat exchanger, the deodorized oil should be cooled and filtered. The free fatty acid is collected as by-products.
5. Palm kernel oil's wide market share in edible oil industry raises an urgent claim on edible oil processing crafts. Although the pressing techniques are close to be mature, we still should pay attention to the advanced techniques and endeavor to offer people purer palm kernel oil.

If need Palm Kernel Oil Production Equipment Line, pls leave your message and e-mail, we will reply you soon. Or pls send your inquiry to E-mail: info@foodmachinesale.com.

Nice. Are you still into this?
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by mustaphaseyi95: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Product name: Palm kernel expeller
MODEL: HDC25
Type: Cold & Hot Pressing Machine
Character:screw oil press, combined oil press
Certification: CE,ISO

Additional Usage: Jatropha, corn, peanut, sesame, rapeseed,rice bran, cottonseed
Place of Origin:Henan, China

Weight:300~1800kg
POWER (W): 5.5~18.5KW (KILOWATTS)
Dimension(L*W*H):2000x1400x1850mm
Voltage: 380V
Materials: carbon steel & stainless steel

Sections: pretreatment, pressing
Oil rate: press cake residual: ≤ 6%
Production Capacity:40~800kg/h

Warranty:1 year
After-sales Service Provided: Field installation, commissioning and training, Online support (WhatsApp video Call, Skype, ETC]

Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by Nigerfine3: 2:53am On Apr 16, 2020
This is good, give me your email please
Re: Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line by mustaphaseyi95: 5:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerfine3:
This is good, give me your email please
Can you give me your WhatsApp let's talk on there or we could just continue on this thread sir

(1) (Reply)

Maize,Soyabeans,Groundnut,Ginger,Yam & Cocoyam Available In Large Quantities!!!! / Sundry and WetSalted Cow Hides in bulk / Video Of A Huge Python Captured And Killed By Nigerian Villagers In A Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.