Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Petr Cech:its Not Every Day You Break The Record Of The Best League In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Petr Cech:its Not Every Day You Break The Record Of The Best League In The World (407 Views)

Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan / Odunayo Adekuoroye Wins Pro Wrestling League In India. Photo / La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petr Cech:its Not Every Day You Break The Record Of The Best League In The World by koladini(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Petr Cech has revealed his pride at breaking the Premier League’s clean-sheet record

The goalkeeper claimed his 170th shut-out in the 2-0 win against Bournemouth to move past David James’ long-standing total.

Cech was delighted to reach the milestone, and says he was waiting for the final whistle to blow on Monday night.

“I must say at the end of the game I was proud,” he told Arsenal Player. “It is not every day you break the record of the best league in the world.(WORD!!!). I was really pleased we won the game as well because after the game we had at Southampton we had to bounce back in style.

See more Here: http:///rlrzIY

(1) (Reply)

Petr Cech Reveals What It's Like To Have Never Conceded A Goal To Barcelona Star / Super Sunday: Arsenal V Chelsea 5pm / Chelsea Sack Steward For Insulting & Calling Fabregas A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.