Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Film Makers And Investors Let Make The Biggest Tv Seris In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Film Makers And Investors Let Make The Biggest Tv Seris In Nigeria (694 Views)

Beat Makers And Recording Artists Meet Here: / #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony / The Biggest TV Sales Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Film Makers And Investors Let Make The Biggest Tv Seris In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2015
Film Makers and investors I have a movie idea but am not a very good writer I am more better at telling the stories. I don't want to sell the idea, I want to act as one of the director and also direct the script writing .what I need is funding and other techncians please they should be abuja base so we can meet, however if u don't stay in abuja and fill like joining u can also join.
The series is about a young man that his dad used to be in an Italian mafia group before moving back to Nigeria to settle down, after he was striped of everything he had. after thirty years in Nigeria, the past come calling ,which eventually took his life and everything he has worked for. and also forced his family into hiding. the only thing that was left for his family was the lessons he thought his second son whom listened to him. the story shows how this boy grew up, hiding from his fathers enemy. but due to the lessons of his father and his condition of growing up, he became an extraordinary business man. but by illegal means. he also has to fight the fight that took his father, and protect his family. and also cover his tracks while battling with other business rivals and a female detective who was bent on bringing him Down. I plan to make this movie an international standard movie with lots of logics,suspence and lessons
Pleas emailbme @ mindrich316@gmail.com
Or whatapp me on 08096310688
Re: Film Makers And Investors Let Make The Biggest Tv Seris In Nigeria by oglalasioux(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2015
oloyolo:
Film Makers and investors I have a movie idea but am not a very good writer I am more better at telling the stories. I don't want to sell the idea, I want to act as one of the director and also direct the script writing .what I need is funding and other techncians please they should be abuja base so we can meet, however if u don't stay in abuja and fill like joining u can also join.
The series is about a young man that his dad used to be in an Italian mafia group before moving back to Nigeria to settle down, after he was striped of everything he had. after thirty years in Nigeria, the past come calling ,which eventually took his life and everything he has worked for. and also forced his family into hiding. the only thing that was left for his family was the lessons he thought his second son whom listened to him. the story shows how this boy grew up, hiding from his fathers enemy. but due to the lessons of his father and his condition of growing up, he became an extraordinary business man. but by illegal means. he also has to fight the fight that took his father, and protect his family. and also cover his tracks while battling with other business rivals and a female detective who was bent on bringing him Down. I plan to make this movie an international standard movie with lots of logics,suspence and lessons
Pleas emailbme @ mindrich316@gmail.com
Or whatapp me on 08096310688
Very interesting story. But I must tell you that Nigeria's nollywood is so moribund no body will give a damn about your story unless you tell them you'll finance it. Reason? Because nollywood is making less and less profits every day and the only way to keep afloat is the half baked movies you watch today. Movies are supposed to be ahead of us but nollywood only show movies with blood rituals. They copy Hollywood badly and generally embarrass us. This is not to say there are no good nollywood movies out there but the percentage is very low compared to the number of movies made daily. I'm not saying we must make movies with stunts like the white man but we can still tell our stories in a great way. I can tell you two things here; one is that I can develop your story into a series screenplay that can run for at least 24 hours. Two is that I have an idea that will cut costs on production to at least 50%. Are you interested? Can you work hard and long? Do you have the passion? Can you persevere if things become shaky mid way into the project? Let me hear from you. Thanks and compliments of the season.
Re: Film Makers And Investors Let Make The Biggest Tv Seris In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
oglalasioux:

Very interesting story. But I must tell you that Nigeria's nollywood is so moribund no body will give a damn about your story unless you tell them you'll finance it. Reason? Because nollywood is making less and less profits every day and the only way to keep afloat is the half baked movies you watch today. Movies are supposed to be ahead of us but nollywood only show movies with blood rituals. They copy Hollywood badly and generally embarrass us. This is not to say there are no good nollywood movies out there but the percentage is very low compared to the number of movies made daily. I'm not saying we must make movies with stunts like the white man but we can still tell our stories in a great way. I can tell you two things here; one is that I can develop your story into a series screenplay that can run for at least 24 hours. Two is that I have an idea that will cut costs on production to at least 50%. Are you interested? Can you work hard and long? Do you have the passion? Can you persevere if things become shaky mid way into the project? Let me hear from you. Thanks and compliments of the season.

Thank u so much bro and am ready for any challenge my dream is to revolutionize Nigeria movie industry am actually one of those guy that hate Nigerian movies like crazy but i had a change of mind I decided that instead of criticizing it I should rather change it because complaining has never solved any problem and in as much as I hate their movies, I take it very personal when see were it been criticized by the whites so since I have this ideas y don't just i make a bold step of trying to set an example and also make other Nigerians know that good movies can still be made and from were am standing right now it seem like an impossible journey
Re: Film Makers And Investors Let Make The Biggest Tv Seris In Nigeria by ddooskie(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
It is evident that you have a passion for quality movies but if you really want to make a mark in the Nigerian movie industry and for investors to look your way, you need to first build yourself as either a filmmaker/director/scriptwriter by working on small projects(short films: films less than 30mins long) with this, you're gaining 'field experience' and also building your reel(a filmmaker's c.v.) You may split this your story into various parts and produce a short from it, when people see and critique it, you'll know your lapses and strengths and who knows, an investor might stumble on it and ask you to make a feature length which you already have.

3 Likes

Re: Film Makers And Investors Let Make The Biggest Tv Seris In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
ddooskie:
It is evident that you have a passion for quality movies but if you really want to make a mark in the Nigerian movie industry and for investors to look your way, you need to first build yourself as either a filmmaker/director/scriptwriter by working on small projects(short films: films less than 30mins long) with this, you're gaining 'field experience' and also building your reel(a filmmaker's c.v.) You may split this your story into various parts and produce a short from it, when people see and critique it, you'll know your lapses and strengths and who knows, an investor might stumble on it and ask you to make a feature length which you already have.
. Thank you sir grin I never knew that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bolarinwa Films & School Of Art / Daddy's Gone': Vin Diesel 'storms Off F8 Set' After The Rock's Furious Rant / Release Of New Seasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.