Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Urgent Help Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help Needed (345 Views)

Payment Gateway Help Needed / Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production / Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
I did my BVN Registration in Access Bank idimu Branch,lagos, i was given the BVN code, on my way home i was robbed my money and where i kept my bvn number inside my wallet was stolen. I went back to access bank where i did the BVN, they used all the method of searching they know, searched through there systems and server they could not find my BVN, they used my name,phone number,date of birth still yet they could not find it. I Sent text to an MTN Code with the number i used in enrolling for the BVN registration, i got a replied back that my number hasnt been registered for the BVN Processes...Still yet i went back to access bank they couldnt find it, i went to my bank firstbank still yet i couldnt find it....My account now has been on hold, i cant withdraw from it or access it...Please i need any helpful method from here on naira land, please any body who has a solution here can please assist me
Re: Urgent Help Needed by iykepromotions: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
so sorry but is there any hard thing in doing another BVN?
Re: Urgent Help Needed by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
iykepromotions:
so sorry but is there any hard thing in doing another BVN?

was told that,you cant do another bvn since you have once done it before, that it only recognize the first the person did..thats the problem here i have..assuming i can do it,i wouldnt be looking for help bro...

(1) (Reply)

Google Celebrates New Year / Quit Wasting Time On High-priced Seminars That Yield No Result. Produce Now / More Troubles For MTN As Cameroon Anti-graft Agency Slams $160m Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.