Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

A Sportsbetting Website Builder, Project Manager And Betting Agent NEEDED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Sportsbetting Website Builder, Project Manager And Betting Agent NEEDED (489 Views)

Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom / India Shipping Agent Needed / Betting Agent Biz; Nairabet Or Bet9ja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sportsbetting Website Builder, Project Manager And Betting Agent NEEDED by doctorEkene: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Good day,

I need an expert who can build an attractive yet unique and user friendly SPORTS betting website.

And also

I need an expert project manager who can research in to the sports betting business and inform me of the latest trends an possibly best ways to maximize profits from the bets and the business in general

And also a BETTING agent who can help in toppling rivals and enhancing business reach within each locality where they work

If interested send your business proposal to charlesblaze94@gmail.com

Your employment depends on your ability to sell your idea to me
Previous experience in this business will be an added advantage.

You can contact me on Whatsapp 07030349232
Charlesblaze94@gmail.com
Re: A Sportsbetting Website Builder, Project Manager And Betting Agent NEEDED by seromezy: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
U are in the wrong section
Re: A Sportsbetting Website Builder, Project Manager And Betting Agent NEEDED by doctorEkene: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
seromezy:
U are in the wrong section

Please which is the right section

(1) (Reply)

My Complete Business Guide / Mobile Marketing Essentials / Agent In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.