Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

A Sportsbetting Website Builder, Project Manager And Betting Agent NEEDED - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / A Sportsbetting Website Builder, Project Manager And Betting Agent NEEDED (744 Views)

We Need A Custom App Builder / Apk Builder Urgently Wanted For A Job / Forum Builder Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sportsbetting Website Builder, Project Manager And Betting Agent NEEDED by doctorEkene: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Good day,

I need an expert who can build an attractive yet unique and user friendly SPORTS betting website.

And also

I need an expert project manager who can research in to the sports betting business and inform me of the latest trends an possibly best ways to maximize profits from the bets and the business in general

And also a BETTING agent who can help in toppling rivals and enhancing business reach within each locality where they work

If interested send your business proposal to charlesblaze94@gmail.com

Your employment depends on your ability to sell your idea to me
Previous experience in this business will be an added advantage.

You can contact me on Whatsapp 07030349232
Charlesblaze94@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Closed - Out of date / Autocad 2007 Dummies And Ebook / Sales And Stock Keeping Software Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.