Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Iraq PM – 2016 Will Be The Year Of Victory Over ISIL - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iraq PM – 2016 Will Be The Year Of Victory Over ISIL (481 Views)

Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) / Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iraq PM – 2016 Will Be The Year Of Victory Over ISIL by jackrose: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
A buoyant Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has said his forces will defeat the Islamic State of the Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) in the coming year, after the military claimed its first..., please click on the link below to get full story http://www.mybloggersroom.com/2015/12/iraq-pm-2016-will-be-year-of-victory.html

Re: Iraq PM – 2016 Will Be The Year Of Victory Over ISIL by cyprus000: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
[size=13pt]
I hope so. I'm of the opine that to have an easy win at sinjar and mosul.
Iraqi government needs to partner with shia militia to reclaim those cities.

Their victory at ramadi, was as a result of tactical withdrawal by ISIS. They met an empty city and little resistance there.

That wouldn't be the case in sinjar and mosul, since its an important and heart of ISIS jihadi movement.
ISIS will fight tooth and nail to retain those places,cos their fall is the fall of ISIS.

Much boots(experienced shia forces) and aerial support is needed to give ISIS swift death.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Jihadists Execute Somali Officials In Public / Jubeir: Iran Got Away With Murder For 30 Years / Chile's Head Of Transparency International Resigns After 'panama Papers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.