Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel (2025 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by REALTRUTH1: 12:51am On Jun 12, 2009
By  Cyriacus  Izuekwe
For fighting in a hotel over a prostitute, a man has been arraigned before the Ejigbo Chief Magistrate’s Court, Lagos, for malicious damage.

P.M.NEWS gathered that fighting broke out between the accused and another, who is now on the run, at City Hotel, Egbe, Lagos, over who should sleep with a prostitute first. The fight resulted in the destruction of properties, while some customers sustained injuries. Investigations revealed that the two men, identified as Yusuf Ahmed and Jide, fought over who should have sex with a prostitute first. Jide, it was alleged, got to the girl’s room first to have sex with her. As they were negotiating the cost, Yusuf came in and ordered him to leave.

It was alleged that Yusuf claimed that the girl belonged to him. But Jide rejected his explanation, saying that he was the first to meet the girl. The resultant exchange of words, which started in the girl’s room, soon degenerated into a serious fight that later spread to the bar and other sections of the hotel. Before the fight was stopped by the police from Ikotun Division, parts of the hotel had been damaged and some people wounded. The police arrested Yusuf, while Jide escaped. When P.M.NEWS visited the station, a police source confirmed that Yusuf had been charged before the Ejigbo Magistrate’s Court for felony and malicious damage. He pleaded not guilty to the charge and was granted bail by the magistrate, who also adjourned the matter till 7 July, 2009.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/06/11/man-fight-over-prostitute-in-hotel
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by ifyalways(f): 1:01am On Jun 12, 2009
That must have been some super sweet ashi abi dem put maggi and crayfish inside am?na wao shocked undecided
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by tboy1(m): 1:04am On Jun 12, 2009
A Hot man is truly an angry man . . .
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by REALTRUTH1: 1:23am On Jun 12, 2009
ifyalways:

That must have been some super sweet ashi abi dem put maggi and crayfish inside am?na wao shocked undecided
I fear ooo!! Na so her honey sweet reach??what about other ashis wey dey for the hotel,,,shey ashawo dem dey get boyfriends now a days?This life wey girls dey look for men,,,na der two men dey go fight on top one ashi,,,this no be ordinary eye oooo,,,the ashi dey use baba ijebu for her honey,,,if you taste her honey,,U must come back,,,and even fight on top.Women sha!!1
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by tpiah: 2:03am On Jun 12, 2009
maybe the woman was just too beautiful.

Either that or the men were JJCs.

Another explanation: they had a prior problem.
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by ikamefa(f): 2:30am On Jun 12, 2009
2 fighting! 2 agbayas " cheesy "

i need to interview that ashinalele cheesy cheesy cheesy. wetin she put inside her lipsrsealed

na knorr cubes, monoglutamate seasons,dried cray fish or oturumopo? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by Fhemmmy: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2009
This has to be some kinda jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hahahahahahahahahaha
If they can fight over a prostitute that is just sleeping with them for the money and nothing attached to it, what will they do, if the babe na their babe? And men like this no dey take care of their woman oh.
Useless he-goats
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by MrCrackles(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2009
Disgraceful and pathetic! sad
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by biola44: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2009
na so d thing sweet reach? grin
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by emilyone(f): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2009
they most be under some sort of spell !
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2009
emilyone:

they most be under some sort of spell !

Haba, do we have to always excuse men's stupidity with spell or "devil made me do it" syndrome?
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by Gentlelady(f): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2009
Foolish men! But the ashi needs to answer some pressing questions o!
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by tboyjnr(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2009
No one wants to be sloppy seconds lol cheesy
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2009
A big shame to human nature! angry
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by sosisi(f): 12:26am On Jun 13, 2009
is she the only prostitute in their area?
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by benincitys(f): 12:50am On Jun 13, 2009
$osisi:

toto pass toto
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by muyoto: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2009
meeen I wouldnt mind seeing that ashi sha. . . kiss kiss

e bi like she sweet no be small
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by xavier3(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2009
she must have been a fine and sexy woman for 2 guys 2 fight over her. I would neva fight over a girl much less one who is public property grin grin
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by ifyalways(f): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
$osisi:

It might be Osho free shocked ,shes good at the game,shes extremely pretty,or the men have had an old fued somewhere undecided
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by tpiah: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2009
na real wa.
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2009
Lmao!
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by MrCrackles(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2009
ifyalways:

It might be Osho free shocked ,shes good at the game,shes extremely pretty,or the men have had an old fued somewhere undecided

OSHO FREE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
WTF is that
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
ifyalways:

lol
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by JustGood(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
Why one of them never marry am since?
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

OSHO FREE :WTF is that

As in FREE OF CHARGE. sometimes callled ANIMASHAUN, by my people grin
muyoto:

meeen I wouldnt mind seeing that ashi sha. . .

Then your head will be the next to be broken. tongue
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
Some men are just messed up, i am so sure they are probably married too.
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by martin1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2009
benincitys:

toto pass toto
abi oh.d cunt must be really good.
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by Bolarge(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2009
She must pack some baad booty.
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by Fhemmmy: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2009
Bolarge:

She must pack some baad booty.

Maybe she has some baba that has done it good for her
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by walestar2(m): 5:22am On Jul 19, 2009
Na toto go destroy this world
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by AloyEmeka9: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2009
Drunkenness is bad. that's all i have to say.
Re: Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel by walestar2(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Drunkenness is bad. that's all i have to say.
Dis is not drunkness, Na totoness or pussiness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? / A Serious Marriage Issue / Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.