Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates (32606 Views)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by sipsip(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
mamawin:
Don't mind d op, insult ko, outsult ni. Make alert just dey enter at month end, wettin concern me

Lol. Obviously, you're on it. Nice. Meaning say you go fit speak English well. Oh, depends on your helpdesk that year abi?
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by 20bc(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
wristbangle:

Bros if you ask people working in these companies, they will tell you how frustrating it is.
I know but, they should have know that was what they will be facing when they get there....

We all know how a teaching job is.. From Monday to Friday, 8am till 3pm, teach maybe 2-3 subject from ss1 to ss3... Some do complain about it but that's just the nature of the job. I know someone who teach at a local secondary school from 5 subjects to all the secondary section because the school lack teachers and doesn't complain a bit.
The problem with most people about teaching is a low class job and they are hoping white collar job.

On telecom customer care that one is out of this world, its just like somebody who planted corn on the roadside, your attention will always be required, apart from the insult they receive on daily basis from crazy Nigerians I think they should be OK with their job.

Asian coy, at least you have watched a movie that jet li trained from sun rise to sun set without sipping a drop of water. Even though that's in the movies but it show how they work. Have you wondered how China is the most industrial country, its because the work without stopping..
I know most of those MG in those companies have now started abusing that area because we are black and so we are supposed to work extra harder, but when you are in good terms with the coy everything is OK......

Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by 20bc(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
ilevic:

boss, it easy to say that if they can't cope, thy should quiy. Well, I don't knw if you are still a student or one of those who got Government job on a platter of gold. If you have graduated for 2years without any job, you won't talk like DAT.
OK am sorry about that part about "if they can cope with the stress that they should quit" but they should have expected all this thing to happen to them when they start working there, or have you seen a black am complaining about being burnt by the coal he is burning......
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by ojnnaco(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol.... the nature of the country compel some graduates to pick any of the aforementioned jobs rather than say idle cox cha is better than cha cha. its well said that an idle man is a devils workshop
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by 20bc(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Femich18:

which area do u stay

I stay in Edo state.....
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by prejulsuc(f): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Why is 90% marketing? undecided

Anyway, its not a lie. I am currently experiencing this and na Salary dey hold me...although small but na to manage cry
infact marketing job is the most diffcult job in naija especially those networking businesses.You will talk and talk your mouth go want nearly bind.Those companies are not making things easy at all ,God will help us all and naija will be great again ,where we will have choices of jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by firstolalekan(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Weeee:
GNLD is a known scam, but I wonder why our youths refuse to use their brains properly when it comes to This company.

I have tried to convince some of these boys and girls that GNLD is a big scam, but they always think I am trying to kill their dreams etc.

The GNLD or whatever they are called have laid down script that they use to brain wash our youths into working aimlessly without getting anything out of it.

This company should be checked or closed down if possible.

I repeat, GNLD is a scam...... See Proof Here>>>www.intensetalk.com
I hate those bastÄ…rds with PASSION

THUNDER FIRE ALL OF THEM AND THEIR EXPENSIVE FAKE DRUGS.
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Femich18(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
20bc:

I stay in Edo state.....

Alryt
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
Weeee:
GNLD is a known scam, but I wonder why our youths refuse to use their brains properly when it comes to This company.

I have tried to convince some of these boys and girls that GNLD is a big scam, but they always think I am trying to kill their dreams etc.

The GNLD or whatever they are called have laid down script that they use to brain wash our youths into working aimlessly without getting anything out of it.

Yea. I have a very close friend who used to work with them back then as an undergraduate. He feels the same way about the company. That they simply spread lies.
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by nkemjacob2(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
most people are working like a slave in nigeria. God help us

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by oketoyinboshola(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
May God help us.
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by wristbangle: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nawa o. But where the jobs now for people to aim for a better employment package. The old bankers seem to be stuck and unemployed graduate wouldn't mind to get an offer either. A bird in one is better than the one in the bushes.

And I recently heard that due to the TSA policy by the federal government most banks are going to relieve some of their staff soon.

Top banks are preparing for that this coming January. I pity them.
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by enitiObanke(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
10. BEING........
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by tourphland(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
lol, that nepa and customer care is true, me self don abuse those customer service b4..........but what I like about them is that they politely or should I say professionally try to calm you...........I remembered 1 of my friends threatening 1 of them say he go jazz am for fone..........na so d baba cut d calll sharperly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by 6fit(f): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pls dude, i need a teaching job in IBadan....if u ve got any connection PM me or Mention my post.....hanks...6fit
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by wristbangle: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
20bc:

I know but, they should have know that was what they will be facing when they get there....

We all know how a teaching job is.. From Monday to Friday, 8am till 3pm, teach maybe 2-3 subject from ss1 to ss3... Some do complain about it but that's just the nature of the job. I know someone who teach at a local secondary school from 5 subjects to all the secondary section because the school lack teachers and doesn't complain a bit.
The problem with most people about teaching is a low class job and they are hoping white collar job.

On telecom customer care that one is out of this world, its just like somebody who planted corn on the roadside, your attention will always be required, apart from the insult they receive on daily basis from crazy Nigerians I think they should be OK with their job.

Asian coy, at least you have watched a movie that jet li trained from sun rise to sun set without sipping a drop of water. Even though that's in the movies but it show how they work. Have you wondered how China is the most industrial country, its because the work without stopping..
I know most of those MG in those companies have now started abusing that area because we are black and so we are supposed to work extra harder, but when you are in good terms with the coy everything is OK......

Lmao @ jet li. And u actually believe those T lies?
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Naveedah(f): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Gnld tho embarassed
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by 6fit(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
vicostyles:
Maybe

pls i need a teaching job with any college in IB....pm me iff yu ve got any connection
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by wristbangle: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
coolhamid:
9.Tricycle Operators
Due to high rate of unemployment in the country, many Nigerian graduates have been forced into riding tricycle. A survey carried out by an independent researcher shows that many of the tricycle Operators are really enjoying the job due to amount of money they take home each day.

They are not frustrated now. Abi are they complaining? cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by jerecrown(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Which type of job did u want government to provide for graduate
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by enasgreat: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Delta State Empowerment Program and total scholarship scheme and how to apply for them

Click www.codelinkefe.wapka.mobi
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Weeee:

there used to be mechanic guy on ma street ...already have a commercial bike working for me n he was growing ... getting back home I don't know how he got into GNLD ...totally brain washed n lost everything... he has totally nothing now ..talked with him n from the way he was talking I even Thor this GNLD has insert a chip on his brain.. those guys r scam big time
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
coolhamid:
9.Tricycle Operators
Due to high rate of unemployment in the country, many Nigerian graduates have been forced into riding tricycle. A survey carried out by an independent researcher shows that many of the tricycle Operators are really enjoying the job due to amount of money they take home each day.
Bwhahahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Bro, you made my nyt with this comment cheesy hahahahaha
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by 20bc(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
wristbangle:

Lmao @ jet li. And u actually believe those T lies?

Do you believe those juju mama G use to do in Nigerian movies...
Some of those things they do are fake but the at least try to make it look real...

I onced read a fact online that the martial art jet li does in some movies are too fast that they sometimes use computer to slow it down for use to be able to see what he is doing....
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by dasparrow: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
nkemjacob2:
most people are working like a slave in nigeria. God help us

My thoughts exactly. Working in Nigeria can cause one's life span to decrease. Nigerians are notorious when it comes to abusing power. They don't realize that no man knows tomorrow. Your employee today whom you are yelling at can be your boss in the not so distant future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by adefizzy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
sipsip:
But OP, Customer Care ain't a bad job o. Believe you me, all those insults people hurl on them, overtime becomes a routine. It becomes 'the job'. You eventually grow a thick skin to it and it becomes amusing. The work time is flexible, your pay comes in jejely, and pay ain't bad. I worked in telecom as a CCR for 2 years, left there last year, so I know.

Maybe you worked directly with the telecom company, if you were a contract worker you will understand better
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Romm(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=20bc post=41457725] [size=9pt][color=teal][font=serif][i] My oga op, I totally disagree with some of the point you mentioned above like Teaching, telecom customer care and Asian countries...

my guy no mention dat one at all.....
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Aiddn: 2:02am On Dec 30, 2015
Weeee:

My friend shut your trap. Hw do you explain my wife's earning 180k every month. Nigerians too talk what they dont know. Every Nigerian wants to make money without sweating. Useless country
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by vislabraye(m): 2:11am On Dec 30, 2015
20bc:
My oga op, I totally disagree with some of the point you mentioned above like Teaching, telecom customer care and Asian countries...

Nobody forced them to work there, if they can't cope with the stress they should quit.....

Nepa men in my area kings oh, na so people day greet and thank them anyhow because light too much when them day give us....

Modified= before you crucify me, please click on page 2 on this thread to see ma reason why I said so....

Teaching can be frustrating when the school isn't standard. Working in AIS or BIS won't be frustrating
As for Asian coys, most people who work for Indians, Lebanese or Chinese complain a lot. ThE fact that no one forced you to work there does not mean you shouldn't expect better. What these guys dio in Nigeria, they can't do elsewhere.
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Craigston: 3:53am On Dec 30, 2015
wristbangle:

LMAO gringrin

Agberos dey vex for that guy be that oo. Kilode! I wonder how he will eat xmas chicken
He got lucky he wasn't harmed. And, surprisingly, PHCN restored power a few minutes after.
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by ccaramel(f): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Insurance marketing sucks.
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by greggng: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2015
You forgot ashawo job. Must men can stay untop of that thing for 2hours plus and the thing go dry till no more juice inside. The lady go dey complain and at the end 3k will be her reward. While her mates dey oil company dey earn 1miliion per month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS / Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) / Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.