Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Meet Friends and Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Friends and Mingle (3769 Views)

Looking To Meet Friends In Lekki Ajah Area / Imo State peeps let's meet here and mingle!!! / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something. They're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.
Anthony Robbins

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2016
The most important ingredient we put into any relationship is not what we say or what we do, but what we are.
Stephen R. Covey

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Little kindness and courtesies are so important. In relationships, the little things are the big things.
Stephen R. Covey

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2016
The fundamental glue that holds any relationship together is trust.
Brian Tracy

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Commitment is inherent in any genuinely loving relationship.
Scott Peck

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Any relationship primarily built on physical attractiveness is predestined to be short lived.
Zig Ziglar

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Problems in relationship occur because each person is concentrating on what is missing in the other person.
Wayne Dyer

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2016
The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.
Anthony Robbins

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Happy Weekend Guys

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Happy Sunday, More Hookup soon...

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
I present myself to you in a form suitable to the relationship I wish to achieve with you.
Luigi Pirandello

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by bossoflife(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE? HAVE YOU TRIED OTHER DATING SITES AND ITS NOT WORKING AS EXPECTED? I GUESS YOU MISSING OUT AND ITS HIGH TIME YOU JOIN THE BIGGEST AND THE FINEST SOULMATE WHATS APP GROUP .THE GROUP HELPS YOU TO LINK UP EASILY WITHOUT STRESS , MATCH MAKING YOU WITH COOL GUYS AND LADIES OF YOUR CHOICES IN YOUR LOCATION TO JOIN SOULMATE GROUP SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP TO ADD UP. THE GROUP IS STRICTLY FOR ADULTS AND HE OR SHE MUST BE READY FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE. DO NOT ADD ME IF YOU ARE NOT READY.
Add 08170399634 WHATSAPP ONLY
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Before we can have a successful relationship with anyone, we first need a perfect personal relationship.
Russ Von Hoelscher

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Personal relationships are the fertile soil from which all advancement...all success... all achievement in real life grows.
Ben Stein
Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Don't rush into any kind of relationship. Work on yourself. Feel yourself, experience yourself and love yourself. Do this first and you will soon attract that special loving other.
Russ Von Hoelscher

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Almost all of our relationships begin and most of them continue as forms of mutual exploitation, a mental or physical barter, to be terminated when one or both parties run out of goods.
Wiston Auden

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2016
I'm a Lady, but I need a sexy babe for my brother. he'll touch down from S.A tomorrow. Spending isn't a problem. please, PM me asap. or add me on BBM: 33588F24
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
The bonds that unite another person to our self exist only in our mind.
Marcel Proust

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
Flavia Weedn

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 06, 2016
The difference between being in a relationship and being in prison is that in prisons they let you play softball on the weekends.
Bobby Kelton

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Nowadays love is a matter of chance, matrimony a matter of money and divorce a matter of course.
Helen Rowland

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2016
You meet someone and you're sure you were lovers in a past life. After two weeks with them, you realize why you haven't kept in touch for the last two thousand years.
Al Cleathen

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
In terms of the formation of long-term relationships, it's far better to get false negatives than false positives.
Eric Pepke

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Abuseay(m): 5:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Check out NaijaLoving. It's a Meet and Connect Zone For Decent and Responsible Nigerian Singles.

www.naijaloving.com

It's free to Join.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STNiDDHRPyQ&feature=youtu.be

Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you.
Richard Bach

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself.
Deepak Chopra

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by eddiesaint(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bored outta my mind
Eddie is the name
6.5 feet tall
Down to earth
Contact me via whatsapp
+15108097196
Females only
Thanks
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Basically, the only thing we need is a hand that rests on our own, that wishes it well, that sometimes guides us.
Hector Bianciotti

Meet Friends and Mingle
Open Here
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by olaidedave(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Meet Friends and Mingle by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Am OLAMIDE, am 27 yrs old, am a working class guy, am a Muslim. Hoping to meet a lady (A Muslim), between the ages of 20 - 27 based in Lagos, for a serious relationship..My Whatsapp contact is 08188117592 and my BBM pin is 5BF8B1EC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Do You Rep?! / A Lonely Angel / If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.