Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Can She Stop Snoring - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can She Stop Snoring (857 Views)

Ten Tips To Stop Snoring When Sleeping / Health Risk Of Snoring And How To Stop Snoring / 10 Ways On How To Stop Snoring Nauturally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Stop Snoring by Laygos(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi guys! hope y'll are awesome?
a very gud friend of ours came over our house to spend the Christmas with us. she's made the house unbearable for us at night cos she's a hyper snorer, she has an unfortunate knack of snoring like a giant. the most amazing thing is that she's skinny and look very healthy.

Also, I understand that most fat or obesed people are gifted for snoring I just can't fathom out why a skinny or not 2 obese lady wud snore and scare the little children shitless at night.

it pissed me a lot cos the few nights I have spent with her under same roof has been mared with insomnia and restlessness.

is there any solution I can recommend to her because everybody has been complaining even the little children have nicknamed her Aunty snorwee.

At same time, anybody with similar experience can share it so we can learn
I appreciate yur kind advice on dis. apologies for any typos.
Re: How Can She Stop Snoring by brunofarad(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: How Can She Stop Snoring by Laygos(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
brunofarad:
grin
Bros! the tin no funny o. I have bin starved of sleep for days now
Re: How Can She Stop Snoring by Tocheagle(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
I recommend dr quacks remedy : Give her some Alabukun and palmwine and its all over
Re: How Can She Stop Snoring by Justeenaleo(f): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Google anti snoring devices, its the season of love, give it to her as a gift.
Re: How Can She Stop Snoring by Laygos(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tocheagle:
I recommend dr quacks remedy : Give her some Alabukun and palmwine and its all over

Bros! This one no 2. strong soo? she fit sleep n no wake up o

1 Like

Re: How Can She Stop Snoring by Laygos(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Google anti snoring devices, its the season of love, give it to her as a gift.

sure! thanks for dis ma
Re: How Can She Stop Snoring by Emmaesty(f): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tell her to sleep on her chest if she's fat. Most fat women snore when sleeping on their backs
Re: How Can She Stop Snoring by Laygos(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Emmaesty:
Tell her to sleep on her chest if she's fat. Most fat women snore when sleeping on their backs
Tnks for dis tip but she's not fat. she's slim and luk healthy

(1) (Reply)

Stop Your Phone esmog From Cooking Your Brain With Naturehero Chipendant / How You Can Lose Weight, Even With Your Busy Schedule / Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.