Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids (53260 Views)

Ideye Brown Signs With Malaga C.F Spansh La Liga Side / Ighalo, Omeruo, Ideye Relax In A Pool In Abuja Ahead Of Algeria Clash... Photo / Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by solomonzamani(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:
shocked

whether the accusations are true or not the lady shouldn't have washed their dirty linen in public this kind of scandal is not good for the kids for Pete sake
they will be a subject for bully in school lipsrsealed
cool
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by solomonzamani(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2015
make dis guy jst claim d fine pikin joor
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by Keepshining(f): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2015
See striking resemblance! My guy go and claim your responsibility no argument period.
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by drss(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2015
Omo dat fine pikin na him baby ooo! d baby resemble ideye brown.
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by drss(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Keepshining:
See striking resemblance! My guy go and claim your responsibility no argument period.
u don talk am. na him baby PERIOD!
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2015
What a striking resemblance between ideye and Joel.....ideye sharp guy, I tuale for you ooo. You know within you if truly Joel is your son. Just accept the responsibility.
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by danbrowndmf(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
Busted!!cute Jeol kiss kiss
Ma Niggi! Hafa na.cheesy
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by IchieDi(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2015
D boy resemble ideye clearly, Oga accept the consequences of ur actions
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by preciousMI1(f): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2015
SAY NO TO BABYMAMAISM
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by rigarmortis: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2015
that is ideye jr right there, no need for any DNA testing
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2015
successinlife:

Whites are not like blacks,she want him to associate with the children,she is not after Ideye's pocket,if she is after his money this is very easy to do in europe,na to just sue him to court and DNA will be done and if truely Ideye is their father he would cough out big sum of money they may ruin him,because child care allowance would be calculated based on what he earns.

It is a common phenomenon in europe that you have to see your kinds at least one week in a month so that the children would have paternal link, feelings and attachment.I have seen a white lady sitting behind his mentally derailled father on the street.No be everything be ego for whites as weall know that blood is thicker than water.

Shattap joor!

Whites are not blacksundecided

You have to see your kids once at least once a weekundecided

What type of weed are you on, bro?

I pray you have common sense.
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:
shocked

whether the accusations are true or not the lady shouldn't have washed their dirty linen in public this kind of scandal is not good for the kids for Pete sake
they will be a subject for bully in school lipsrsealed

No one cares whether you have a dad outside Nigeria
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by ShammahBarnabas(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2015
The resemblance is too much oh. DNA analysis shap shap!!
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by successinlife: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Shattap joor!

Whites are not blacksundecided

You have to see your kids once at least once a weekundecided

What type of weed are you on, bro?

I pray you have common sense.

Immediately i saw your comment or quote i checked on your profile to see who is behind the comment,i am not surprised and i therefore leave you to your opinion with insult you directing on a forum.

1 Like

Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2015
successinlife:

Immediately i saw your comment or quote i checked on your profile to see who is behind the comment,i am not surprised and i therefore leave you to your opinion with insult you directing on a forum.

You should!

I wasn't expecting anything from a man with inferiority complex
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by breakeven: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2015
cowleg:
why all this naija boys cheating on white women. Thereby spoiling business for us genuine guys that loves white women. quite pathetic.
Are you sure you are genuine? grin
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by RonJeremy: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mr Brown, do the needful and take your kids.....
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by SANdos: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
drnairalov:
her english is superb!!those babies re cute tho... truth be told u shud take care of your kids even if u aint with their mom thats ur blood

When your girl thinks she broke your heart, but you're a Yoruba boy, naturally built with no heart. sad
after una don plant the magun?
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by alabi0040(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

No one cares whether you have a dad outside Nigeria
Your sense of reasoning is way so high, am in love with most of your approach to some of the topics on this forum.
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by mrspeaker: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Before she display this info on social media Ideye the act funny or dey hide something which made the woman kuku kon expose every for una to judge but what i know is that the white pple hardly lies on issue of this magnitude. The boy look like im papa dye. make e go take care of him pikin and stop hide and seek game. our way no dey pure at all. Na pple like Ideye dey spoil our personality for whity country.
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
ibe9ja:
I smell lies. Which sane man go abandone dis kind fine children?

You smell lies? You see 2 mixed race kids whose ages coincide with the time period he was living in Ukraine and you are still asking questions..
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by ibe9ja: 1:15am On Dec 31, 2015
kabaka1:

What a foolish perspective u entertain in ur head

Ya fada left yansh
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by successinlife: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

You should!

I wasn't expecting anything from a man with inferiority complex

It is a pity you don't know me.I have dined and wined and still do with first class nature citizens who don't claim superior or inferior,those that manage their economy aright,where light is stable 24/7,where there is no oga at the top,where there is no money rituals,where we don't import toothpicks,where there is self dignity and human right.

Inferiority and Superiority is never in my dictionary cause all men are equal before the law not like where you are superior and nothing to show for it,third world self ego is the kankerworm eaten deep into african system.I will leave you with your outdated mentality and pray you attain my consciousness for you to see the gulf of difference between first world and your sixth world where everything is corruptibly possible.
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
successinlife:

It is a pity you don't know me.I have dined and wined and still do with first class nature citizens who don't claim superior or inferior,those that manage their economy aright,where light is stable 24/7,where there is no oga at the top,where there is no money rituals,where we don't import toothpicks,where there is self dignity and human right.

Inferiority and Superiority is never in my dictionary cause all men are equal before the law not like where you are superior and nothing to show for it,third world self ego is the kankerworm eaten deep into african system.I will leave you with your outdated mentality and pray you attain my consciousness for you to see the gulf of difference between first world and your sixth world where everything is corruptibly possible.

Bla Bla Bla
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by successinlife: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Fearcom:

I beg to differ. Whites are JUST LIKE blacks. She's doing it this way because she ISN'T SURE. If she was all hell would have broken loose on ideye's head as she would have been threatening him with legal tussles left right and centre. Going online is merely leaves this issue in the realm of the speculative. Let her take legal action and let us see his response.

Thanks for this quote.Very matured and non abusive.Lets take it that it is true,i want you to know that Brown will never have an affair with unknown entity or responsibility in Europe considering his status as a footballer.I don't want to start comparing race but if we are to be truthful to ourselves we will agree that some race worship money and can go to any length to have it & can also be selfish.

Time will tell if Brown knows anything about it but the striking resemblance is just too strong to wave aside.
Re: Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids by davidif: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chei!!! Ideye Brown should own up and take responsibility for his kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Joash Onyango, The 27-Year-Old Kenyan Footballer Training For AFCON / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.