Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) (45573 Views)

NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) / SS2 Student Stabbed To Death In Lagos During A Football Match / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Sirjohn84(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
what a way to die..Rip bro.. I just dey imagine weti he go judge for God
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by VickyRotex(f): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
So sad! May his soul find eternal rest.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by coolestca(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
V
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
See brothers supposing to be protecting themselves.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by pagorino(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
lipsrsealed chai end time death.....2016 here I cum by God's grace.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by viki84(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
see wetin girls de cause everytime
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by thecavemanesq(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
End time CULT. End time DEATH
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by viki84(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
see wetin girls de cause everytime meanwhile RIP
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Meelaw(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by dasparrow: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Afrok:
The lady will be walking around free while the guys rots in jail. Ladies been causing rifts among brainless guys since the time of Cain and Abel.

R.I.P to the dead.

What ladies? Did the Zimbabwean lady put a gun to his head? Nigerian youths disgracing themselves anywhere they find themselves. Their parents are soaking garri here in Nigeria to enable them pay their school fees in foreign land. Instead of them to focus on their studies, they are busy fighting over women and getting themselves foolishly killed. Now is that smart?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by mickky88: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ha Jesu o ke de wa gba wa just becos of pussy? just pussy nahwa for this guy o
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by YemziAdez(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
onila:
endtime love
I just love seeing your post...
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Neytron4U: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
When your mate are there hustling and reading...you are dere fighting because of woman. God punish both of you and all dose involved.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
where is in America is cyprus? i only know of Manchester,Liverpool and London all in America
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by DansomtoC(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wat would ds guy tell baba God DAT hpnd,cos its late 4 him 2 xplain 2 hs parent. BT sha o RIP
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by danidee10(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Now I understand why my mumsi n sisters always tell me to fear kpekus
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
So that their stupid cultism, don reach Cyprus too... Useless fools!!! .RIP to the dead
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Eureka123(f): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
cry
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Afrok(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
dasparrow:

What ladies? Did the Zimbabwean lady put a gun to his head? Nigerian youths disgracing themselves anywhere they find themselves. Their parents are soaking garri here in Nigeria to enable them pay their school fees in foreign land. Instead of them to focus on their studies, they are busy fighting over women and getting themselves foolishly killed. Now is that smart?
boss issues like this is not so uncommon around us both home and abroad, that was why I said brainless guys... while in jail, they should come and fight another guy over woman or women. Bunch of national disgrace...
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by 1surdman: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
Stabbed over olosho matter.. u wey knw
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by airsaylongcon: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
I wonder what Nigerians are doing in the pseudo state called TRNC! And then killing yourselves over a girl? Anyway as na Zimbabwean girl I can see how una go dey die over her. Dem Zimbabwean girls are black girls with white behaviour. Meanwhile shout out to all the Lefkoşa and Girne (Kyrenia) crew. I bet Ayia Napa, Limassol (Lemesos) and Larnaka in the Republic of Cyprus still trump all the TRNC hot spots

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Sunseeker: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Omoge wahala again !

Then they go apply lipstick and say '' Its not my fault ''....

snatching of wives up and down...to go overseas and progress, they cant do, everybody forming bigboy wit yeye girls.....chai !!
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by ladenz(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
SHAIBULIAR:
where is in America is cyprus? i only know of Manchester,Liverpool and London all in America

Cyprus is actually in Great Britain grin. You know America so well. You should know that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by haywire07(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Shebi we told d mother that dis boy should not study abroad
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by kenkels: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na wa oh.... Becus of 5min pleasure undecided.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by martineverest(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2015
ladenz:

Cyprus is actually in Great Britain grin. You know America so well. You should know that
ha?. Great Britain ke?
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by davedpo(m): 12:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Walahi akoi motsala for d murderers
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:42am On Dec 30, 2015
onila:
I no blame them

Zimbabwe girls are some of the most beautiful girls in Africa

with their big batty

Are their batty bigger than Yoruba women's own?
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by onila(f): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2015
9jatatafo:

Are their batty bigger than Yoruba women's own?
yea
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by firstolalekan(m): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2015
rexteem:
Cuz of a girl ??
FAKE DATA PLAN TO BUY ABI?
Keep doing your fraudulent business

You will never make it in life BY GOD'S GRACE

YOU WILL DIE MISERABLY THIS FESTIVE PERIOD

BASTĄR.D

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by authenticjimmy(m): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2015
cry[/color][quote author=onila post=41465338]I no blame them

with their big batty. Dose not worth dyin for [color=#000000][quote author=onila post=41465338]I no blame them

with their big batty. Dose not worth dyin for
[quote author=onila post=41465338]I no blame them

with their big batty. Dose not worth dyin for
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by hollywater: 1:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Can we see the picture of the Zimbabwean girl to comfirm if She is what dieing for? Did i say that? Mehn men are so foolish wtf killing each other because of kit kat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death By Thugs At INEC Office In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.