Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) (36296 Views)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! / Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by gistlive1: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
A student of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), identified simply as Nike was stabbed on the face by her hostel mate simply identified as Tolani, during an argument last night at Apete, Ibadan.

As at the time of this post, there hasn’t been any known basis of their arguments.

More details soon.

Source:- https://www.gistlivepro.com/health/noun-student-hospitalized-stabbed-face-hostel-mate-ibadan/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by RoyalBlak007: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
sad
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by TheHistorian(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Last time I checked...

NOUN is an online University whose students rarely visit their study centres.Do they reside in hostels too??

123 Likes

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by JuneOctober(f): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
shocked
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by 9jvirgin(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
If it was a guy that has done this, it would have sparked a nationwide outcry. Where are the equal rights propangandists to come out and condemn this in strong terms.

18 Likes

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by awoo47: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Chai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by cashlurd(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
That's gross of the hostel mate. But even with the pain and blood, the slay queen still can't help but take a selfie. SMH

5 Likes

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Florblu(f): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wolf in Human clothing

I wish i can be consulted to preside on her case
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by harryboyng(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
..sorry..buh..she still get time snap rather than get medical help shocked
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by tayo4ng(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
two friend fight because of ...........?
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Jaynom(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Smh. From the picture you can tell she hasn't been treated yet she dey pose for selfie. CAMERA na curse aswear!!

4 Likes

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by jonnytad(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Tolani, the Lord of the Ring...... I'll blame Buhari for everything.

1 Like

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by addikt(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Banana/ cassava = CAUSES.
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by honniemail(f): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Savage everywhere

I think the best way to avoid such is to just walk away when u notice she is getting violent..she might just be passing an unknown agression towards you ..dont bother argueing with someone that has alot of bitterness within..betterstill render some knid of apology to save urself from untimely death or injuries..kafobale farara koni kamagamo tabadide..i pity those who find it difficult to say sorry evrn when dey are right

7 Likes

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by elyte89: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Shey noun don dey get hostel ni,I tink say na tutorial classes dem get grin

1 Like

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Marshalxv(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
E no go pass boyfriend mata.
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by etenyong(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Does this Worth to be brought here? Why is Nairaland reduce to gossip mill. When did NOUN started having hostels?

5 Likes

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Irises(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
i thought NOUN is a name of a person, animal, place or ....... undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by chuckskaycee: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
noun now got hostel?
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Mckandre(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
I only came here to see pretty but I was disappointed angry

1 Like

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Irises(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mckandre:
U
yes.. me
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Irises(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by motun2017(f): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Last time I checked...

NOUN is an online University whose students rarely visit their study centres.Do they reside in hostels too??
probably an hall of residence offcampus

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by joystickextendr: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just imagine angry
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
She almost disfigured her. Their argument might be baseless if you ask them

1 Like

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
That's a deep scratch not stab
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Bullhari007(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
peni$ has done more harm than good to our young girls in the society, if you believe hit like if you don't hit share
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by ev4real(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
elyte89:
Shey noun don dey get hostel ni,I tink say na tutorial classes dem get grin
Some students do rent an accommodation close to their study centres.
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Onbelivable(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Car device with reverse camera, front camera,offline navigation map, car tracker, radio trans,web browser speed limit etc check here >>>https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
I don't think she was stabbed. It looks more like a cut, not even a deep cut undecided
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
what is person no go see for dis country... NOUN students now have hostels? ok shocked shocked

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Godjone(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
POSING EVEN IN THE MIDST OF UNCERTAINTY.

NA SELFIE GO KEE THESE NOWADAYS GIRLS grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush / 70-Year-Old Man Rapes Primary 4 Pupil In Delta State (Photos) / Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.