Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

.xyz Or .ninja Domain Name Wchich Is Better For Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / .xyz Or .ninja Domain Name Wchich Is Better For Website? (725 Views)

Naija Or Nigerian, Which Is Better For Domain Name? / Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog / Should I Go For .xyz Or .com.ng?Dif btw .xyz n .com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.xyz Or .ninja Domain Name Wchich Is Better For Website? by economia: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
webmasters please help
Re: .xyz Or .ninja Domain Name Wchich Is Better For Website? by Dmayor7(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
economia:
webmasters please help

.com is the best...

But it all depends on how you want to brand your website.

some techs use .ninja

But the most popular one is .com.

People are likely to put .com at the end of a domain name.
Re: .xyz Or .ninja Domain Name Wchich Is Better For Website? by economia: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dmayor7:

.com is the best...

But it all depends on how you want to brand your website.

some techs use .ninja

But the most popular one is .com.

People are likely to put .com at the end of a domain name.
thank you sir, what happen if i use hyphen(-) within my domain name?
what disadvantage/advantage do I get when I use .ninja, is it better than .com?
Re: .xyz Or .ninja Domain Name Wchich Is Better For Website? by Dmayor7(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
economia:

thank you sir, what happen if i use hyphen(-) within my domain name?
what disadvantage/advantage do I get when I use .ninja, is it better than .com?

.ninja is not better than a .com

In fact your browser knows that and always add .com whenever you type in the url bar.

Some people are too clumsy that they won't put .com and allow the browwser to complete it for them.

You stand to loose such people when you don't use .com

also using hyphen is not good.

Avoid hyphens in your domain name because it is not good for branding.

for example,

i wanted this domain name musicisfashion.com then i found out that it is already taken.

Then i changed it to musikisfashion.com instead of using hyphen music-is-fashion.com

hope i made something clear?
Re: .xyz Or .ninja Domain Name Wchich Is Better For Website? by economia: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dmayor7:

.ninja is not better than a .com

In fact your browser knows that and always add .com whenever you type in the url bar.

Some people are too clumsy that they won't put .com and allow the browwser to complete it for them.

You stand to loose such people when you don't use .com

also using hyphen is not good.
yes boss.
how do i back-order a domain name that i desire but yet to expire?
I thank you for you response.

Avoid hyphens in your domain name because it is not good for branding.

for example,

i wanted this domain name musicisfashion.com then i found out that it is already taken.

Then i changed it to musikisfashion.com instead of using hyphen music-is-fashion.com

hope i made something clear?

(1) (Reply)

Adsence Login Issues / Help How Do I Verify My UK Google Adsense / Udemy July 2016 Coupon Giveaway 100% Off List Part-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.