Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Should I Go For .xyz Or .com.ng?Dif btw .xyz n .com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should I Go For .xyz Or .com.ng?Dif btw .xyz n .com.ng (504 Views)

The Internet's Cheapest Domains Are Sold Here!!! ($1.89 For .XYZ, .DOWNLOAD,) / Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names / .com Or .com.ng Which Should I Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go For .xyz Or .com.ng?Dif btw .xyz n .com.ng by haconjy(m): 5:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Though I want to be part of the glory that has existed but still I love creating new things. And this has led me to deciding in buying a domain that will be good for business. probably online business for buying and selling.
So I have decided to buy .com but as I said before I wan t to be associated with h new thing and price involve also, so I decide to buy .xyz
So pls I want you to advice me I don't want ant to go for .com.ng and .com but .xyz for the online buying n selling business
advice me o. benefits and probably negativities of buying .xyz

(1) (Reply)

Facebool Deleted My Group...can I Retrieve It??. / Bloggers, Let's Exchange Banner / Boost Your Traffic With Dofollow Link Forum And Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.