Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Much Do You Spend Traveling Home This Yuletide Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend Traveling Home This Yuletide Period (643 Views)

Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Spend Traveling Home This Yuletide Period by Bj5all(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2015
It has been a while since I last visited home and thinking of traveling home to celebrate new year with my family. It's close to a year since I last saw them.

Having planned my trip, I realize I Will spend nothing less than 30k for a three days trip, outside the money that have gone on transfer to friends and family. I just felt this is too much to spend, spending over 100k for Christmas and new celebration.

How much do you spend or planning to spend and how best were you able to manage spending this period.

Lets talk
Re: How Much Do You Spend Traveling Home This Yuletide Period by tellwisdom: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2015
Go and make money..Poor boi sad
Re: How Much Do You Spend Traveling Home This Yuletide Period by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2015
grin I already spent nearly 2000usd for my quick holiday in my country but I don't count the digits, but im very happy to share my blessings to my family & close friends instead..Christmas comes only once a yr..
Make the most of it cool

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Traveling Home This Yuletide Period by Bj5all(m): 5:44am On Dec 30, 2015
tellwisdom:
Go and make money..Poor boi sad

U do well. Thank you but I'm not a poor boy. Only trying to be prudent

(1) (Reply)

. / Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. / Man Tells Court How His Jealous Ex-lover 'locked' His Manhood With Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.