Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor (68516 Views)

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by ObiOmaMu: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
According to a Nigerian Doctor, Maduka Chinemelum Ogwueleka, his first daughter who saw her 'period' for the first time today has been crying all day, and he's been trying so hard with his wife to console her.

He went further to disclose that his daughter will be 12 years old next month (8th August), and wants to be a professor of mathematics when she grows up.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/first-daughter-saw-first-period-today-shes-crying-day-nigerian-doctor.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by HungerBAD: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Huh?

This Maduka is not normal. We should say a word or two to young girl just seeing her first flow?this na OPEN eyes or what?

Before the picture or adonbilivit crew will show up,i want to tell Mr Maduka that what he has just done is very irritating and borderline sick.

440 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by lilytender: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
I don't think Mr Maduka Chinemelum Ogwueleka is a medical doctor. Medical doctors are not this dump. Even my gateman will not come to social media to tell the world that his daughter has started menstruating with her full picture on display.

405 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by tellwisdom: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
12YEARS OLD??...why not 19 let me marry her now now angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by wordbank(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mr Maduka coman show us her pant
Infact show us wia d issue of blood from dey come out
Mumu Maduka

327 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by LUGBE: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
My dear Chinazom, as you are a blessing to your parents, so as the period is blessing to your womanhood.

Your parents love you so much, i am happy for you my dear.

I wish you the best in your course of pursuit

152 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by crazygod(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
All I want to say is I like the flooring of that room. Wood makes a house look natural. OK, that's just what I wanna say.
Oh yea..... Almost forgot..... This doctor dude na otondo. Something as private as ur daughter's first menstruation u bring am enter social media. One word. E-diot.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by babythug(f): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
And we need to know because.......?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wonders never cease!!

8 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by safiaapussy: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Stupid biafrats, what do you want us to do now undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by elog(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oh she saw her period, she is crying

Very soon she would start missing it

Life is a cycle

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by AntiWailer: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dear Baby Girl,

Accept my sincere condolence and heartfelt empathy for having a f00l as your father.

Every sensible Father will protect such a treasure of a girl but some eediots can BRAG with anything at all. I mean anything.

Regards.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by NwaAmaikpe: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
shocked

Hello Chinazom,

I learnt you've been terribly upset all day because of your period.
Your dad is worried as all he has done to explain to you that this is normal hasn't soothed you. So he made a post on FB asking us to talk to you,
As if that wasn't enough somebody brought it to NL.
So I'm guessing you'd read this and heed the advice of a sage.

Sorry dear, periods are actually very normal and show you are okay; it is the shedding of endometrial tissue from the womb that is released through the vagina in the form of blood and it occurs in cycles.

I understand you hate your periods.
So do I,
So do most men too.
It is the dreaded rainy day when Johnny Bravo cannot play comfortably without getting dirty or catching something.
It is also the number one excuse given to us why we can't debbé.
It's also a sign that all the shooting and positioning were in vain.

You really shouldn't be upset with your body, you should be upset with your dad who does not know that some things should not be discussed on social media where uninhibited thinkers and talkers like me live.
Now, we can even draw your menstrual calendar thanks to your dad.

I know this makes you hate him more... You really should.

Just in case your dad didn't enlighten you, please note you can stop your periods for as long as 9months.
All you have to do is creep into your parents' room each time you hear their bed squeak and watch or you could learn from a few educative sites on the internet.

Do have a beautiful day Chinazom

Yours Sincerely,
NwaAmaikpe Akweke NwaAroOkeigbo!

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by TeeSeven(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
But, why post such sensitive and personal information online?

22 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by nmreports: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jumia Nigeria recruiting for customer service in Lagos. Urgent and to close tomoroow.

Apply here: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/07/jumia-vacancy-for-customer-service-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Mhissgaga(f): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
hmmm
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by nmreports: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good experience
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by LoveJesus87(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Y must you expose the face of the poor girl embarrassing her before the whole world for god sake ehn? What's the meaning of this? What if her mates sees it abi y are some just too brainless like dis for god sake oh god? Small sense like dis u don't have maduka abi madufool.

This matter just weak me undecided

12 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
lipsrsealed

How does this concern the world? na everything we go put for social media ?

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by esophieso(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
I did same. It was strange
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
This isn't just right from any angle you look at it

13 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nigeriadondie: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
lipsrsealed Tell her to padlock her kpekus now cos any drop from Emeka's elastic pipe can germinate and bear a baby. We dont want a baby with a baby

10 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Sultty(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
She fine sha shocked

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by takenadoh: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sense fall on u!

7 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Lalas247(f): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na wa o
Poor girl .. 4 years time she will see this
Why post her pic .. like really so because she cried means the whole world must know

6 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by omoadeleye(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wow.. she is now ready to be sample, she dan enter ed il fi tri be that (eran ileya)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Dc4life(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
This post should win an award for the most insensitive post of 2017. Well, we all are now part of the young girls life, please don't forget to inform us when she has sex, her next menstrual Circle, and the color of panties she decides to wear when she's on her period. So essential.
You could as well throw her a "Menstrual Shower"

#MumuDad
Sense Fall on you

28 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by PussyBlower: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Lawalemi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sad. What manner of reasoning from a father

11 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by waledeji(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
When we say ipobians no get sense, we know what we are saying cheesy cheesy cheesy.

If I lie just check the yeye doctor profile picture cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by CowHard: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
The doctor is a core biafran....
Thought only touts make up IPOB

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.