Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong (10166 Views)

How Can I Debit A Bank Account Using Quickteller? / Beware Of Using Quickteller For Online Transactions! / Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by mashnino(m): 2:48am On Dec 30, 2015
So you are an educated Nigerian, you know how to use the Internet both on your phone and laptop and you still go to the ATM to withdraw money to send to someone, huh? In fact after reading this don't ever go to the bank/ATM except you need to withdraw money or deposit physical cash.

Quickteller is just too good, I can't count how many times i have transferred money to a friend or family member seamlessly or pay for DSTV/GOTV subscription while sitting on a couch. The best of them all is buying recharge card, that's the one i enjoy most, you know those times you are making those important calls and then MTN/GLO/ETISALAT breaks your heart "You have 1 minute left". It can be very annoying.

All you just need is either a phone or a laptop and Internet connection (obviously). If you are using a phone just go to your App store and download the App and then Register and start using right away. There are so many features i can't even start listing here, it is left to you to discover it yourself.

Please before you even start using Quickteller, make sure your ATM card is activated for online transactions. Some ATM cards come activated like Access Bank's cards but Diamond Bank's has to be activated and you don't have to go into the bank, you can activate the card using an ATM machine.

When you are transferring money from one account to another, they charge 100 naira since it is instant transfer. No additional charges when buying recharge card. You can register for their virtual verve card using this short code *322# . Other information you will need is within the App.

Some of the advantages of using Quickteller are

Inter/Intra Bank transfer (100 naira per transaction)
Airtime Top-up
OTP(One-Time Password)
Internet Subscription Top-up
Bill payment (PHCN, Water bill, Flight booking etc)
You can even use quickteller without internet connection (Verve eCash)
etc...
Just visit Quickteller

Visit my blog for interesting tech news..

http://tektile..com.ng/2015/12/quickteller-must-have.html

seun
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by Rotjijatau(m): 2:59am On Dec 30, 2015
That's really good.
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by mashnino(m): 3:09am On Dec 30, 2015
Rotjijatau:
That's really good.

yeah...

the joy i get when i use their services
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by Tygg: 3:24am On Dec 30, 2015
FP stuff ##prophecy2016
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by mashnino(m): 4:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Tygg:
FP stuff ##prophecy2016

calm down... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:04am On Dec 30, 2015
mashnino:

yeah...

the joy i get when i use their services

Two question:
1. Can someone hack the app and make transaction(s) without my consent ?

2. if i send the money and it doesn't get the destination, who will i hold ? my bank, quickteller or the receivers bank ?
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by nigeriancuban: 6:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Psychodavidovic:

Two question:

2. if i send the money and it doesn't get the destination, who will i hold ? my bank, quickteller or the receivers bank ?
good question,where the op at?
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by bongolistik(m): 6:18am On Dec 30, 2015
Psychodavidovic:

Two question:

The person will need ur atm card PIN for transaction, and not only that, he will still need OTP that will be sent only to the number u used in registering.

If u our money did not get to it's destination, contact Quickteller to notify them.
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by khalhokage(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Psychodavidovic:

Two question:

You can resolve that issue at your bank easily, when you report to your bank they'll then contact quickteller.
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Psychodavidovic:

Two question:

good questions, for me I advise you use your bank mobile app, is better and with any complain, you can go to your bank for inquiry.
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2015
bongolistik:
The person will need ur atm card PIN for transaction, and not only that, he will still need OTP that will be sent only to the number u used in registering.

If u our money did not get to it's destination, contact Quickteller to notify them.

Okay. thanks.
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by Sanchez01: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2015
2chainz:
good questions, for me I advise you use your bank mobile app, is better and with any complain, you can go to your bank for inquiry.
I have come to believe that Quickteller is more responsive than most bank's customer care service helplines. I could remember buying a large airtime (at once) using the quick teller service. I got a debit alert but didn't see my airtime. I called their Customer Care Service line and it was rectified within 3 minutes. Even if you use you bank's, Quickteller is also responsible for certain transactions such as; buying of airtime, paying of bills, etc.

Quickteller is not a standalone service. It's a payment cum transaction service. It's present everywhere and most don't even know it yet.

One problem the OP failed to mention though is that the Quickteller app does not support MasterCard/Visa. It only supports the Verve card. Quickteller is safe.
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by itunity007(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2015
you can activate the card using an ATM machine. pls ao can i do dis with stanbic atm card
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by Blessinzy(f): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2015
ok o , wat if i dont av money in my bank account? How Do I Borrow?
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by klasys(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2015
This is good, but most bank have their own different platform of sending and receiving money electronically, USSD, MobileApp, etc and charge less or nothing for using the service
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by mashnino(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2015
Sanchez01:

I have come to believe that Quickteller is more responsive than most bank's customer care service helplines. I could remember buying a large airtime (at once) using the quick teller service. I got a debit alert but didn't see my airtime. I called their Customer Care Service line and it was rectified within 3 minutes. Even if you use you bank's, Quickteller is also responsible for certain transactions such as; buying of airtime, paying of bills, etc.

Quickteller is not a standalone service. It's a payment cum transaction service. It's present everywhere and most don't even know it yet.

One problem the OP failed to mention though is that the Quickteller app does not support MasterCard/Visa. It only supports the Verve card. Quickteller is safe.

I use my mastercard with atm very well... Update ur app

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by mashnino(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2015
Psychodavidovic:

Two question:

Hack the app.. How.. D only way someone can do transaction without ur consent is if dey get hold of both ya phone and ATM card...

Most times to avoid d problem of failed transaction never use a slow connection... But when u get a problem like dis.. Contacting quickteller is very good.. Dey will solve ur issue ASAP...
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by mashnino(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2015
klasys:
This is good, but most bank have their own different platform of sending and receiving money electronically, USSD, MobileApp, etc and charge less or nothing for using the service

I have tried my banks app.. Bt dey re just nt as smooth as quickteller...
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by Sanchez01: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2015
mashnino:

I use my mastercard with atm very well... Update ur app
You use your Mastercard with the ATM not with the APP. They are two different things but you're mixing them up. I equally use my MasterCard and Visa on the QuickTeller platform on the ATM but ONLY THE VERVE CARD is accepted on the APP (on devices).

Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by mashnino(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2015
Sanchez01:

You use your Mastercard with the ATM not with the APP. They are two different things but you're mixing them up. I equally use my MasterCard and Visa on the QuickTeller platform on the ATM but ONLY THE VERVE CARD is accepted on the APP (on devices).

Guy i use my mastercard on the quickteller mobile platform.. I hardly buy recharge card using the ATM.. I do everything through quickteller most times

The image below is a screen grab i took jez nw and dats my UBA mastercard which i have added to my account.. So i dont have to always remember that long number.. All i neep is my cvv2 my pin and expiration date.. And i can also add more ATM cards if i want.. Whether visa mastercard or verve

Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by ezzyfx(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2015
Quick teller Accept master card and visa card perfectly . I have being using both card to buy Airtime smoothly .

Sanchez01:

Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by Sanchez01: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
mashnino:

Guy i use my mastercard on the quickteller mobile platform.. I hardly buy recharge card using the ATM.. I do everything through quickteller most times

The image below is a screen grab i took jez nw and dats my UBA mastercard which i have added to my account.. So i dont have to always remember that long number.. All i neep is my cvv2 my pin and expiration date.. And i can also add more ATM cards if i want.. Whether visa mastercard or verve
You're right. Thought my app was obsolete. I tried my MasterCard on the app and it was accepted first hand, despite the warning that it only accepts Verve. Thanks though. Mashnino, ezzyfx, you guys are right as well. I apologizesmiley
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by mashnino(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sanchez01:

You're right. Thought my app was obsolete. I tried my MasterCard on the app and it was accepted first hand, despite the warning that it only accepts Verve. Thanks though. Mashnino, ezzyfx, you guys are right as well. I apologizesmiley

You welcome...
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by abdulaz: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't play with this app at all. It sits in front of phone's front page gidigba.
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by hollameday(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
You can also pay for your DStv and GOtv at http://www.vtpass.com with just 3 simple steps

1.LOG on

2.Select service(DStv or GOtv)

DStv- http://vtpass.com/dstv
GOtv- http://vtpass.com/gotv

3.Pay

simple right?

click on the above link today to pay without leaving your comfort zone.

It is Safe, reliable and convenient .

Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Pay for your Gotv subscription via Quickteller.

Also check how to clear Gotv error codes here.
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by supergist1(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2018
How To Use Quickteller To Pay Bills And Transfer Money http://www.supergist.com.ng/use-quickteller-pay-bills-transfer-money/
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by supergist1(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2018
How to use Quickteller will going to be a good lesson for those that do can to make transfer from the comfort of their homes
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by saharainfos: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong by saharainfos: 6:55am On Aug 28, 2018

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange / Oil Company Addresses And Email / Top 10 Countries With Highest Currency Value In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.