Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] (855 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Muslims I Need Answers Please / To Muslims, I Rejoice With You As You Bring This Fasting Cycle To Completion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by mrZENographer: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Muslims and Christians are always fond of debating which is the valid Word of God, talking about scientific miracles, healing and deliverance miracles, wonders of God etc. But that is all talks, TALKS, TALKS

Is it not hightime we prove by demonstration of power who is serving the true God? Because in the Bible for EXAMPLE: Elijah had a contest with the prophets of Baal. He said "Whosoever will pray and his god answer him by fire, let him be God. The prophets of baal prayed and prayed from morning till evening, hitting their head on the floor and cutting themselves with knives, yet nothing happened. In the evening, Elijah told the Isrealites to rearrange the alter. After it was done, he prayed and physical fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and dried up all the water. Thus, Elijah was able to convert the people of Isreal who had gone in whoredom worship to the Baal god.

PLEASE STAY TUNED.
Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by mrZENographer: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2015
Also, people did not believe Jesus because of his words of wisdom. They believed that he is a true prophet, the prophesied Messiah and the Son of God that was to come, WHEN THEY SAW the great miracles that he performed.

Let me ask, what miracle(s) is your God(ALLAH) doing today? Does he heal the blind, raise the dead back to life, make a lame man from birth stand from his wheel chair? What does your God do today to prove to people that he is the true God?
Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by mrZENographer: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2015
In my church, THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT, the pastor prays in the name of JESUS CHRIST. And the lame starts walking, the blind starts to see, incurable HIV AIDs, diabetes, cancer, brain tumor, ulcers, spinal cord injury are healed, deaf and dumb impairment are loosed, INSANITY popularly known as madness is crushed, yoke of barrenes is broken, occult men are confronted by the HolyGhost and they surrender their demonic powers to Jesus, people brought dead to Church are raised back to life, people who cannot stop sinning (smoking, womanizing etc) are changed.

THIS AND MANY MORE. Have your God proven himself to you or better still, Have you proved your God?

Remember, we are just sharing thougts. Peace.

Ishilove grin
lalasticlala
Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by tartar9(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2015
wow! you could win millions of dollars if only you could prove any of your miraculous claims;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

moreover which religion doesn't have their own miraculous claims? only that xtians make the loudest noise.miracles shouldn't be the main criteria for discerning the truth.
Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by UyiIredia(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2015
tartar9:
wow! you could win millions of dollars if only you could prove any of your miraculous claims;

moreover which religion doesn't have their own miraculous claims? only that xtians make the loudest noise.miracles shouldn't be the main criteria for discerning the truth.

True. Truth can be discerned by miracles. But one wonders why Muslims spread death and deny the healing works of Christians while Christians heal and castigate Destruction by Islamists. The PProphet SAW has done his part, Islam needs reformation of they will be stuck in their rut forever.
Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by UyiIredia(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2015
tartar9:

True. Truth can be discerned by reason. But one wonders why Muslims spread death and deny the healing works of Christians while Christians heal and castigate Destruction by Islamists. The PProphet SAW has done his part, Islam needs reformation of they will be stuck in their rut forever.
Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by tartar9(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2015
UyiIredia:

True. Truth can be discerned by reason. But one wonders why Muslims spread death and deny the healing works of Christians while Christians heal and castigate Destruction by Islamists. The PProphet SAW has done his part, Islam needs reformation of they will be stuck in their rut forever.
yea reason! which xtianity so woefully fails at giving and the north-east seriously needs those their miracles o.

1 Like

Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by UyiIredia(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2015
tartar9:
yea reason! which xtianity so woefully fails at giving.the north-east seriously needs those their miracles o.

Christians know Devil style. He will do evil then double date you to fix it. Likewise Boko arma cuts of heads hands and bomb blasts people bodies and dare Christians to do miracle. As it is there are many in need of miracles in the South. When una stop to dey bomb Christians here can go and help with healing in the North East.
Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by tartar9(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
UyiIredia:

Christians know Devil style. He will do evil then double date you to fix it. Likewise Boko arma cuts of heads hands and bomb blasts people bodies and dare Christians to do miracle. As it is there are many in need of miracles in the South. When una stop to dey bomb Christians here can go and help with healing in the North East.
which una? go tell bokoharam that.why can't the miracle workers summon an invisible bullet and bomb proof shield to cover them and head to the north or better still they can just send the miracles from the south abi didn't Jesus do something like that.
Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by mrZENographer: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
UyiIredia:

True. Truth can be discerned by miracles. But one wonders why Muslims spread death and deny the healing works of Christians while Christians heal and castigate Destruction by Islamists. The PProphet SAW has done his part, Islam needs reformation of they will be stuck in their rut forever.

As usual, you're just having mouth. Why not come to my church and see things for yourself instead arguing and scorning throughout the day. You might also have to bring a patient for God, the master healer to heal.

@ IjeshaBustop, Lagos

Op, sorry i meant to post this to tartar9 not you. Thanks for commenting.
Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by mrZENographer: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
tartar9:

Thats why i said no need for noises (TALK, TALK TALK). This doesnt need talk but a DEMONSTRATION of POWER.
Besides i am not an xtian. I am a christian and i am celebrating christmas not xmas. It's a remembrance of when Jesus CHRIST was made manifest before men.
Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by mrZENographer: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Backpage of one of our thousands of weekly magazines. This is a recent one. Infact miracles are so much that many go unpublished. Lalasticlala

Re: Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] by UyiIredia(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
tartar9:
which una? go tell bokoharam that.why can't the miracle workers summon an invisible bullet and bomb proof shield to cover them and head to the north or better still they can just send the miracles from the south abi didn't Jesus do something like that.

U think say I no know say Boko boys dey use jazz. Where una dey get am from ? If Jesus did miracles and he was killed and his disciples did miracles and he was killed. If Allah himself did miracles to Jews and Arabs and they did not listen to His will you think say na Jesus gondo miracle change ya mind.

(1) (Reply)

Anointing Without Character / Finally! Anita Divorces Oyakhilome / You Are Perfect In God's Eyes - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.