Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Teach Me Calculus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teach Me Calculus (1105 Views)

"They Use Hausa To Teach English Language In The North" - Kano Corper Claims / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / A Maths Teacher Asked To Teach English Language.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me Calculus by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
pls nairalander.

am starting exam on Monday,and am finding it very difficult to understand mth 123 (calculus) and thermodynamics. can someone here solve this calculus question for me using the first principle

if y= 1/√×, find dy/dx using the first principal only
Re: Teach Me Calculus by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
pls where r the slayer of calculus I need thy help
Re: Teach Me Calculus by ScofieldBello(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Do you mean First Principle method?
If yes, that means it would be solved, snapped then posted to you. Or how do you want it?
Re: Teach Me Calculus by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
ScofieldBello:
If yes, that means it would be solved, snapped then posted to you. Or how do you want it?
yes thanks,first principal
Re: Teach Me Calculus by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
ScofieldBello:
yes thanks,first principle
Re: Teach Me Calculus by Walesadeyemi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Your answer is
-1X^-3/2 divided by 2
Re: Teach Me Calculus by Walesadeyemi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Your answer is
-1X^-3/2 divided by 2
Re: Teach Me Calculus by Walesadeyemi(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
thermodynamics is actually very cheat...you just need to understand the relationship between PVT I.e pressure, volume and Temperature....know the first and second law of thermodynamics by heart and be know your partial differentiation.

Pls never forget to ask God to assist you
#goodluck#
Re: Teach Me Calculus by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Walesadeyemi:
Your answer is
-1X^-3/2 divided by 2
yes you got the ans.but I need the workings
Re: Teach Me Calculus by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Walesadeyemi:
thermodynamics is actually very cheat...you just need to understand the relationship between PVT I.e pressure, volume and Temperature....know the first and second law of thermodynamics by heart and be know your partial differentiation.

Pls never forget to ask God to assist you
#goodluck#
pls explain more about the relationship between PVT....steady flow energy equation and non flow energy equation
Re: Teach Me Calculus by eduresearch: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
attached is the detail answer to your question. Working is based on first principle pls give me feed back on 08125764523

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Calculus by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
eduresearch:
attached is the detail answer to your question. Working is based on first principle pls give me feed back on 08125764523
thanks,eduresearch........if you don't mind can you help me solve if Y= sin2x. using the same principle
Re: Teach Me Calculus by eduresearch: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
attached is the solution to the second problem. Thanks

Re: Teach Me Calculus by ScofieldBello(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hope the attached is clear enough?
Thank me later. grin
olassy239:
yes thanks,first principle

Re: Teach Me Calculus by Walesadeyemi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
olassy239:
pls explain more about the relationship between PVT....steady flow energy equation and non flow energy equation
You obviously know everything. I graduated 3yrs ago and I can't recall everything.

Stop revising online, meet your serious friends and revise with them.
Re: Teach Me Calculus by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Walesadeyemi:

You obviously know everything. I graduated 3yrs ago and I can't recall everything.

Stop revising online, meet your serious friends and revise with them.
thanks
Re: Teach Me Calculus by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
ScofieldBello:
Hope the attached is clear enough? Thank me later. grin
thanks, yes its clear

(1) (Reply)

Proven Ways To Study Effectively / Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2016 / Did Anyone Recognize NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Email (scam Or Not)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.