Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Proven Ways To Study Effectively - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Proven Ways To Study Effectively (1117 Views)

How to study Effectively using "The Feynman Technique" / 6 Smart Ways To Study Effectively / 15 Proven Ways To Have A Smooth Face Overnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven Ways To Study Effectively by tinkernut: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
What approach should i take to study effectively? – Many students would ask themselves this question a thousand times, throughout their

school years. Some never really find fulfilling answers and, sadly, may graduate from school without utilizing their academic potential.

Studying for long hours does not guarantee the best results possible. You need to master proven ways to study effectively – study smarter, not harder.

Ride along with me as I reveal to you, effective tips that has helped students to maximize their study time, create workable study plan, and keep their stress level low while achieving great feats.

1, Favorable Learning Condition or Nothing at All

This is where it begins, finding a favorable place to do your readings. Some students claim they learn better while studying with music in the background.

But, the truth is, allowing distraction during reading affects the extent of what you can grasp. It’s simple logic, you can’t catch two rats at the same time.

Whether we notice it or not, our brain catches on to every little movement or noise that comes around us, especially when we are focused. The more distractions you create while learning, the less effective the outcomes.

In addition, give yourself study breaks. While at it, take a stroll, have a glass of water (or half) – just do something that will get you relaxed and set you off for more studying.

see the full article:http://www.studysearch.co/blog/waystostudyeffectively/

1 Share

Re: Proven Ways To Study Effectively by gabinogem(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Study to improve urself 1st before thinking of passing exams.
Re: Proven Ways To Study Effectively by tinkernut: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
gabinogem:
Study to improve urself 1st before thinking of passing exams.

of course that is highest priority, but some folks need advice on basic studying skills
Re: Proven Ways To Study Effectively by JoelTuck: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Studying is hard, especially if you're trying to do it well. It's not easy to concentrate for long periods of time, and that can make it difficult to learn but it is easy to know how to write a winning college application essay to get passed with good grades. But there are some things you can do to improve your studying habits and make it easier on yourself.
Re: Proven Ways To Study Effectively by cayden4: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Assignment expert writers from Assignment master provide expert guidance in a variety of fields. Assignment-help services are available for all academic subjects and courses and can ease the stress of completing assignments. These services can be found online, with websites and applications allowing students to find experts in particular fields. To use an assignment-help service, students must submit an order form online, providing details about the assignment and the deadline. They can even upload reference materials, if necessary.
Re: Proven Ways To Study Effectively by SandGar: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
With the writing of the essay, I think everyone has already figured it out, but what aboutthe scientific papers that are in universities ?. For example, I very often wrote scientific papers during my studies and I did not always have a successful experience of submitting my work on time, in the last years of my studies I wondered if I could delegate the writing of my work and after a long search I came across an online service https://www.domychemistry.com/do-my-physical-chemistry-homework that helped students write write their papers
Re: Proven Ways To Study Effectively by JoelTuck: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Sworn translators are used when there is a legal issue at stake and the parties involved want to keep their identities out of the public eye and a sworn translator is also needed for certain types of commercial translations where anonymity is necessary.
Re: Proven Ways To Study Effectively by Rybic: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2022
I do work in chemistry, mathematics, physics, history, help with database assignment. Contact me on the site and you will get a result that will exceed all your expectations. I will also help you learn how to properly compose databases, analyze them and compile a report on all this. Come visit us [url=programminghw.com]programminghw.com[/url]
Re: Proven Ways To Study Effectively by RoryWhitfeld: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2022
As a manager, leader or boss, are you interested in human behaviour, and why people do what they do? If you agree that this is an important area of study, you will find great value in the books listed. Best Books 2022

(1) (Reply)

Funded Phd Accounting/business/finance/economics For Msc Holders / FUNAAB Student Proposes To His Undergraduate Girlfriend (photo) / Two Men Jailed 21,900 Days Each, What They Did Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.